OOLTEWAH FOOTBALL 2015

GOOSESDAD

No problem with rooting for our team! Ooltewah has a chance to be so dominate on defense,if they can move the ball at all.,. 4 yards per down,big play here and there,they can do a lot this year,but anything can happen.......do I even need to say it? (rhea).Oh and I forgot...we need a kicker.

LIL BROTHER OF THE LAST YEAR'S KICKER WILL BE FINE.#LOP #GOOWLS

Very good coaching staff they will make changes were needed on O. Owls D keeps them in every game. As with the Canes last year a young O can really struggle if you turn it over way too much. Owls work way to hard during the week, to make silly mistakes. This may be a better team then last year. Where is the Rhea game being played at?

CHATTAOWL I CAN NAME AT LEAST 9 PLAYMAKERS ON THE CANES ROSTER. I WILL ROOT FOR ALL EXCEPT 1 GAME .

Very young team last year went to the playoffs. Looking for a big year. Y'all know how HS football can fool you though. Look forward to the trip to Ooltewah.

ONE OF OUR YOUNGEST TEAMS MADE IT TO THE QTR FINALS AND WE HAVE BEEN GETTING BOUNCED IN THE 2ND ROUND EVER SINCE. ITS TIME TO ADVANCE AND I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL. GOOD LUCK.

ONE OF OUR YOUNGEST TEAMS MADE IT TO THE QTR FINALS AND WE HAVE BEEN GETTING BOUNCED IN THE 2ND ROUND EVER SINCE. ITS TIME TO ADVANCE AND I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL. GOOD LUCK.

How many Seniors does Ooltewah lose after the 2015 season? I'd love to see the Owls take on a Georgia team like Dalton or Calhoun sometime in the future.