Oliver Springs 2015

dragnfan

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we will make a little noise this year in the region. The kids have to learn how too win and not get tore up when we fall behind. They have been beat down for so many years they all have too learn how to win all over again. This old guy believes in the kids and more importantly the coaches. Larry and staff are doing a great job.

I think we will make a little noise this year in the region. The kids have to learn how too win and not get tore up when we fall behind. They have been beat down for so many years they all have too learn how to win all over again. This old guy believes in the kids and more importantly the coaches. Larry and staff are doing a great job.

You could be right, but wow....they were soooo terrible last year, and that was in 1A. They got outscored 151- 437 on the season. I'd be hard pressed to see them move up a class and things actually be better. Anything is possible, I guess, but it's not like the school added 200 kids to choose from.

You could be right, but wow....they were soooo terrible last year, and that was in 1A. They got outscored 151- 437 on the season. I'd be hard pressed to see them move up a class and things actually be better. Anything is possible, I guess, but it's not like the school added 200 kids to choose from.

Very good point. New classification and being so young will cancel out the benefit of the new coaches. They'll be better but it will be hard to tell with them playing better teams.

BD6913   Why do you not like the scheme? It looks a lot like Harrimans. Im not one to blame any official for the out come of any game, but you have to admit the horse collar on 56 was a very bad call, he had all jersey never touched the shoulder pad. Plus laying on the ground 2 times didnt help either. I believe with all my heart that we have the right coaches, and players to make a little noise. I think alot of teams will be overlooking us.

BD6913 Why do you not like the scheme? It looks a lot like Harrimans. Im not one to blame any official for the out come of any game, but you have to admit the horse collar on 56 was a very bad call, he had all jersey never touched the shoulder pad. Plus laying on the ground 2 times didnt help either. I believe with all my heart that we have the right coaches, and players to make a little noise. I think alot of teams will be overlooking us.

I never said I like Harriman's scheme either. Feel like there are ways for our boys to be more effective than in the Wing T for both of our teams. Both have some pretty good athletes to get out in space, and both have solid quarterbacks. It wasn't a horse collar, youre right. But there was some language being used on the field that neither the ref or me either one liked too well that would have costed them 15 on a Friday night. you guys can make some noise this year, I would like your odds a little better if you had some more depth up front. The big hefties were tired after 1 quarter Edited by bluedevil6913

I do agree they got tired real quick, and we dont have a lot of depth on the line some freshman have to step up. As far as the language im sorry for that. I know the coaches dont condone that kinda talk. If they were to here it im sure there would be some seal crawls on monday for them. What numbers was it? Good luck this season hope yall have no injuries and beat Coalfield by 50

I do agree they got tired real quick, and we dont have a lot of depth on the line some freshman have to step up. As far as the language im sorry for that. I know the coaches dont condone that kinda talk. If they were to here it im sure there would be some seal crawls on monday for them. What numbers was it? Good luck this season hope yall have no injuries and beat Coalfield by 50

appreciate it. I didn't even hear it. Just know the ref told me they would have lost 15 on the horse collar one way or another on a Friday night.