CLINTON @ OAK RIDGE

dragnfan

Key player? Leader? From who I saw play in the Heritage scrimmage, to who I saw at Wildcat day, to what I've been told at home......I have no idea.

O-lineman?

key words. "Should be." Sorry for the double post, been out of the country and off of coacht for a bit and still trying to figure out on mobile. I am not sure what you saw at the scrimmage or at wildcat day, but I am in no way attacking you. Just saying that I heard what coach said and I saw him wilfully walk off, then saw him brought back later in the practice.

key words. "Should be." Sorry for the double post, been out of the country and off of coacht for a bit and still trying to figure out on mobile. I am not sure what you saw at the scrimmage or at wildcat day, but I am in no way attacking you. Just saying that I heard what coach said and I saw him wilfully walk off, then saw him brought back later in the practice.

Old news...happened a week ago. I saw it and heard it. Gaddis ran him off the field and to the house. His mother brought him back later. I saw him being disciplined after practice. Green has run him off the court at practice and home more than once from what I'm told. Sometimes kids have to be handled that way I guess. Anyway, it's old news.  Let's get ready to CLOBBER CLINTON!!!!