Waverly @ Camden pick it

Beagle

Zimmerman is definitely more of a duel threat  and has the experience as a 3rd year starter. I even nominated Zimmerman in the Mr Football thread.Then  when someone pointed out he wasn't even the best player in his region. I defended him! Kids a Baller .  But when you say Hayden isnt close to Zimmerman your just speaking from ignorance.

Abernathy  is the better of the two as a pure passer,has the size 6'4"(ish?),arm strength, accuracy and might even have the better group of Receivers.(we go about 6 to 8 deep with confidence).He doesn't force throws that aren't there and will just throw it away..that's something you just don't see in a HS QB.  Not to mention he has  one of the best RBS in the state and when running the play action off him well you better respect that run.

Hayden still has work  to do no doubt and has flaws as anyone does. His passes sail when he throws flat footed and  he sometimes throws off his back foot even in a clean pocket which  causes short hops. He isn't real quick but once he gets it moving is deceptively fast.

.He will get better and better with every game ...When it all slows down for him watch out. 

He played a good game Friday and everyone was talking about it today..I laughed and told them thats the worse game I have seen him play since he was a freshman and thats true .Best guess, he went about 9 of 18 145  and a td in a half  that was with 2 drops and nothing close to a pick.  He made a great picture perfect pass on 3rd and 14 for a first down at the 2  knowing the LB was going to clean his clock the kid  stepped into it anyway!We have a good one .

I been worried about the defense but that seems to be coming along nicely. 

thank you. I really appreciate the comments you made about me. I ended up going 13 for 21 and 161 yds that game. Me and the whole team though have to keep working as a whole. we have a lot of upside but we just have to keep working because most of us starters are just juniors and it was the first game most of us started. we will get better as the season goes. but again thank you for the comment

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you. I really appreciate the comments you made about me. I ended up going 13 for 21 and 161 yds that game. Me and the whole team though have to keep working as a whole. we have a lot of upside but we just have to keep working because most of us starters are just juniors and it was the first game most of us started. we will get better as the season goes. but again thank you for the comment

YW Hayden and while I appreciate you're being polite. I am afraid you are going to get balled out. Coach doesn't want you or any of your team posting here . Keep putting in the work...hopefully Coach doesn't read the T,,but Ward used to have someone police it.I like the screen name...cocky B)

Again, congratulations to Waverly and their victory.  I wish you success the rest of the season and hope it goes without any injuries.  Your program has potentially turned the corner over what you used to have.  If you can figure out how to act like you have been there before and quit beating your chest over a fallen team, you will have elevated yourself to the next level.  I hope you make a run for the Gold Ball....

Mr Ray Lewis 51, if you think Waverly took Camden to the wood shed then you have never been to the wood shed and have very little idea of which you speak my friend. Neither team was impressive and just as the announcers had said which ever team makes the least mistakes will win the gams and that was Waverly. The biggest mistake I saw Waverly make was a 50 yard loss on 4th down. Unless both teams make many improvements, neither team will win very many games.