Page vs Fairview

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Zimmerman will pay huge dividends this season.

I do not see Fairview losing this one . The Jackets by 2 Touchdowns.

I am not looking forward to the return trip to Fairview Sept. 4th.

We'll be glad to have youn's!

How you guys looking Rebel? I remember you being excited about one athlete in particular that had decided to play football this year.

We'll be glad to have youn's!

How you guys looking Rebel? I remember you being excited about one athlete in particular that had decided to play football this year.

. The Rebels are small with no size on the line. I do think Coach Finley is doing a good job with what he has. Big guys in school just will not play !

I'm from waverly but I'm taking fairview. Not many will be able to play with yall this year

We have the potential to be pretty strong this year but I won't be surprised if it takes us a while to get the carburetors cleaned out as WOMG says. Last week against White House the offense never really got in sync. A couple players made some great individual plays but they never did get in a very good rhythm. I'm hoping we pound the rock more this week and quit trying to throw so much. We have 3 powerful running backs ranging from 195-235lb and one that not many in 3a can match in speed.

Edited by Swarm

I think that Zimmerman will pay huge dividends this season.

I do not see Fairview losing this one . The Jackets by 2 Touchdowns.

I am not looking forward to the return trip to Fairview Sept. 4th.

I would pay to go to fairview is I was stuck in Dover...lol   McDonalds has got to get old

I got fairview by 17 lov my pats but losing to many good football players to rezoning lose more when Nolensville opens a new high school

Your facts are wrong love... Page has added a 100+ students to their enrollment. The new high school in  Nolensville will relieve Ravenwood and will not effect Page's enrollment at all. Page has actually been the recepient of open zoning the last few years.

Franklin-Lite vs Franklin UltraLite. Hummmm. I'll go with No Stones in this one. I still can't believe they built I-840 just to keep you folks out of the big city though!  :D

A Giles fan talking trash these days??? Saw your skill guys several times over the summer... just plain terrible. You boys will need a new coach after the season. The talent is gone and the little that was left is headed to Marshall these days.

Went to a few scrimmages Page has the skills players but there line is very very weak hate to say it think it will be a 3 to 4 win season

The scrimmage I went to Page had most of their big guns sitting out. Hard to judge how good/bad they will be until we see the best players on the field together. That transfer should help out up front immediately. I'm taking the Patriots 24-21

Your facts are wrong love... Page has added a 100+ students to their enrollment. The new high school in  Nolensville will relieve Ravenwood and will not effect Page's enrollment at all. Page has actually been the recepient of open zoning the last few years.

How is Page looking this year? I saw Fairview scrimmage Greenbrier. I liked a couple skilled players, but Fairview would have had a ton of unsportsmanlike penalties.