Bighurt your about to get a big hurt!!!

BABILL

OK maybe not I am only 5'5 and 135 but, who are you I see you commenting on all these threads and I would like to know alittle more about you.

*Who is your team?

*Do you have kids?

Where do they goto school?

How do you know me from LGH and work w/ King Dunlap's Mother? You must be an adult???

Purplelions is one of those vandals who can't forge their own identity at their school so they paint profanities at other schools for recognition. Obviously their letters of apology were not sincere, so maybe they need to be punished again. Financial aid and it's effects on the average... how sad.

I have 3 kids, 2 in college and 1 at CPA.

You(William Griggs) are listed at 6' and 260.

King's mom is Robin Dunlap.

Any more questions?

purplelions is a coward and it appears he is also a liar. I am glad the majority of BA kids are not like him.

[Edited by Bighurt on 11-13-02 8:42P]

Guest Hotmoose

Wow i am really sorry that adults have to get on this great website to talk bad to highschool students. I sure hope that when i grow up i can act just like yall do. it will be so much fun come home every night and get on coacht.com to bad mouth some juniors in highschool because i had a bad day at work. sounds like a fun life to look forward to. BaBill is not Griggs sorry to say. We all use that screen name so you will never know who is writing on it.