wk 2 Heritage vs Anderson County

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to pick Heritage by 12. I don't think you can go by their play tonight. Heritage needs to fix some things but the Rebels are Deeeeeeeeeep and will make most teams look worse than they really are.

The snapping the ball over the punters head is driving me crazy thats one of the things that lost us the WB game last yr was doing that I know long snapping is probably not an easy job but they need to practice that every day next week because our defense isn't very good and if were giving up safeties and tds because of bad snaps thats going to get us beat quicker than anything.

The snapping the ball over the punters head is driving me crazy thats one of the things that lost us the WB game last yr was doing that I know long snapping is probably not an easy job but they need to practice that every day next week because our defense isn't very good and if were giving up safeties and tds because of bad snaps thats going to get us beat quicker than anything.

Absolutely!!