Boyd Buchanan at kings Academy

orangeslice13

We have got to get the ball to #9 and #2 in the passing game early. We open that up and the run game will be there. This is a game we should win based on what little I've seen of kings.

I won't be making an official pick this week as there just isn't enough information to do so.

Are you stupid? That Reynolds man is going to get real mad at you for putting his secrets on here. That Lowe man will no what you are doing now. You think im joking but im not.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have got to get the ball to #9 and #2 in the passing game early. We open that up and the run game will be there. This is a game we should win based on what little I've seen of kings.

I won't be making an official pick this week as there just isn't enough information to do so.

Based on what I saw last year passing game and early don't mix at Boyd. Bland at times. What happened to #86? Did he transfer to another school where they throw it more?

Based on what I saw last year passing game and early don't mix at Boyd. Bland at times. What happened to #86? Did he transfer to another school where they throw it more?

As we ease into this schedule, we will have to throw to win many of these games where we will be outmatched physically. We can't line up and run against 8-9 guys in the box consistently. It does look like a lot of the younger guys got in there last week to provide a little depth espeically when it is hot in these first few games. 

As we ease into this schedule, we will have to throw to win many of these games where we will be outmatched physically. We can't line up and run against 8-9 guys in the box consistently. It does look like a lot of the younger guys got in there last week to provide a little depth espeically when it is hot in these first few games.

Does Boyd still run the spread? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think anyone could put 8-9 in the box against the spread? LMBO. Goodluck this week. I know nothing about King's Academy.

Does Boyd still run the spread? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think anyone could put 8-9 in the box against the spread? LMBO. Goodluck this week. I know nothing about King's Academy.

My Jethro Bobine math is not the best or they can have 13 people on defense to your point! With the spread, they try to shade those outside LB types covering the slot receivers back to middle of the field and dare you to throw to them. They kind of give you the perception that everyone is covered but they are really not. KA runs exact same offense and has a couple of kids that can make plays. They don't have a lot of overall depth it appears so I guess the plan would be to get the lead by passing then hit the ground game to see if we can wear them down a little. I think both teams will score some points but ours will probably be on longer drives and theirs will be on big plays.