1-0 Rossview @ 1-0 Beech

werazzlin

I thought Beech would lose one of their first two, so I guess I have to go with Rv, who I know nothing about other than the beat a pretty good East team. WC was a really nice win for the Bucs, but I wasn't overly impressed with their performance. I was impressed with the passing game, and Napper's TD run was a thing of beauty. Other than that I thought the offense looked a little sloppy. Conditioning is going to be a huge issue for the Bucs with so many going both ways. Love to see them develop more depth. (easier said than done) Beech should have won handily but let WC hang around and had to hang on for the win. I'd really like to see offensive execution improve this week. Was pleasantly surprised with the defense, although I think they too ran out of gas late.

If Rossview gets their passing game going it may spell trouble for Beech. If they can execute this well enough it will give Rossview their best chance to win the game. But on the flip side of the coin Rossview better be able to hold ground on the defensive line. 

Should be a close game either way.

Hopefully Beech can get into better shape or develop some backups. I agree with Tandem -Beech ran completely out of gas halfway through the 4th.

Looking forward to a good game between 2 solid teams.

This sounds good until I point out that those 4 wins were from 2005-2008.

Rossview has come a long way since then.

I'm not a Rossview fan, and I think this will be a good game with neither team dominating the other.

Come on Pilgrim, I'll be a CHS fan this week if you are a Rossview fan this week! LOL

This sounds good until I point out that those 4 wins were from 2005-2008.

Rossview has come a long way since then.

I'm not a Rossview fan, and I think this will be a good game with neither team dominating the other.

Come on Pilgrim, I'll be a CHS fan this week if you are a Rossview fan this week! C-mon man! LOL