Westmoreland vs. Macon Co.

Wishbone

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i still go back and think when 1a Gordonsville won state in 2012, still lost to 3a. Smith Co who finished 3rd in this district. 4a MC should almost always beat 2a Westy. MC beat TC last year...and TC went on to a deep playoff run is another example.

Last years loss to MC was a fluke. A team loaded with Sr. coming off of a title equaled hangover. I think they really thought all they had to do was put on the gold hat and MC would fold. Harper goes down, and everybody else "whiz's" down their legs. That team had no leadership, and was a dissapointment in my eyes. This years squad is a good as last years, minus one player.

Last years loss to MC was a fluke. A team loaded with Sr. coming off of a title equaled hangover. I think they really thought all they had to do was put on the gold hat and MC would fold. Harper goes down, and everybody else "whiz's" down their legs. That team had no leadership, and was a dissapointment in my eyes. This years squad is a good as last years, minus one player.

agree, but I dont count a team out because they lost to a school 2 classes larger early in the season.

Postie must be building another house - nowhere to be seen.

That was a really bad loss for TC. MC fans were talking of another wonder year. I agree they shouldn't have lost that game.