2A AP Poll 8-24-15

Barney I guess since these are the highest ranked teams in the east you are probably right. Did you look at Murphys pole to come up with this mess or did you come up with that all on your own? I garuntee you are real smart but not a guru like Murphy. You think im joking but im not.

Roy,

I guarantee you that Barney and Murphy got together and compared their poles before the season started. They have already arranged to meet up and compare their poles at the end of the season too. You think I'm joking, but I'm not.

I agree with the fact that he's really good at reading defenses. My daughter goes to UTM so, that gives me a good excuse to keep watching him play!

Yes he did all of the above. He wasn't the fastest player nor did he have the strongest arm. That was my point. He was probably best QB to come out of Jackson in decades maybe ever. Malone from Peabody is a gifted athlete.

Thank You for the clarification. I think he's really going to be a game changer there at UTM!

I agree. Martin got a steal. He should be playing at a bigger school like MTSU or Memphis. Never understood why the bigger schools didn't recruit him. He had the size. Also, his dad and I are very close friends. We were fraternity brothers and graduated same year at UU. I am one of Kyles biggest fans. His dad will tell you he wasn't the most gifted athlete but that certainly didn't mean he wasn't an awesome QB. That offense was fun to watch. We basically scored every time we had the ball. Our D was the issue.

I hope it's still the issue

Ha! Very well could be. This week will really tell me where we are. USJ is a good team and will be equal to most teams we play with the exception of Aville and St George's. I will have a better feel how good we are or are not after this Friday. Usj's QB worries me.