2A AP Poll 8-24-15

So u saying it's a 2 horse race. So yall are only 2 teams that have a chance in the west

I'll say it's a two horse race if no one else will. Adamsville is very strong this year and Trezevant, well Trezevant, you see has magically appeared out of 4A to become a 2A powerhouse. Don't ask me, I've never seen a school drop down that much that quick just like I've never seen a region with so many ranked teams or a case of a team being in the east in 2A and the west in 1A (Trousdale). It almost seems by design to allow certain schools a catwalk to the state every year.

1. Adamsville (10)

2. Trezevant (5)

3. Marion County (1)

4. Boyd Buchanan

5. Tyner Academy

6. Meigs County

7. Grace Christian

8. Trinity Christian Academy

9. Forrest

10. Gatlinburg-Pittman

Others receiving 12 or more points: 11, Waverly 16. 12, McKenzie 15. 12, Lewis County 15.

Wow, wow, wow! What an SEC type region you guys are in from Region 3. One of these teams or Grace will represent the east.

It is wwwaaayyy to early to start talking about championship games! We've all just played one game and Tyner hasn't even done that! All the teams that are listed have good programs and some that aren't listed will be on there before the year is out! Poll's are just poll!s. Thats not what decides who makes it. Right now all A'ville is thinking about is game 2. And for us, it's going to be a challenge. Good luck to all you hosers!