Morristown East vs Tennessee High

THSSpectre7

Well coached game and good win for the Vikings tonight!! I love the offensive scheme we used tonight... utilizing many weapons and capitalizing off of everyone's strengths. If we could just have a little more success with the passing game and gain our confidence we would have a total package. I was very impressed/excited seeing this TEAM's big gain in momentum tonight. I have to upgrade my opinion from "we will compete in every game this season" to we have a chance to win in every game for the remainder of the season. Row Vikings!!! B)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that East is 0-3. Didn't see that coming.

They're really not that bad. IMO their coaching staff simple does not give them the best opportunity for success. They have two studs in the backfield that are under utilized. If the coaching staff would get a little creative in getting either or both of them the ball in space, they would give their team a better chance to compete. I would also use them on D. They cripple their D trying to platoon. Just my opinion. You guys seem solid, but we are tracking to be up to the challenge when the time comes.  :thumb:

They're really not that bad. IMO their coaching staff simple does not give them the best opportunity for success. They have two studs in the backfield that are under utilized. If the coaching staff would get a little creative in getting either or both of them the ball in space, they would give their team a better chance to compete. I would also use them on D. They cripple their D trying to platoon. Just my opinion. You guys seem solid, but we are tracking to be up to the challenge when the time comes. :thumb:

East has been poorly coached for a while now. Hatcher's triple option offense was just outdated. And the coaches before him were a joke. The offense they're running now is better, but still a lot of room for improvement.

He's prolly talking bout the last game of the season Mo West Train. I think THS definitely loses (2) more games Sevier County, Mo West.

Betsy might roll on the Vikes if they get an early lead. JMO

You should probably be more concerned with your trip to DollyWOOD next week on your quest for a .500 season this year. 

Edited by Cap1