Wk. 3 Region 7 – 5A

pilgrim

I think Pilgrim overdosed on Wheaties this morning! LOL

Hawksfan2 it is good to have some other input from Clarksville. We traditionally are not well represented on here.

I look forward to having someone to banter with come week 5. We truly have a great rivalry between our two schools. Although some try to make it negative thing, we really are two schools that live, work, go to church, and enjoy life together.

I'll always route against you when you're up, but for you when you're down.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pilgrim, you must be delusional. Rossview has been a 6A powerhouse for years now and is stepping down to 5A and will dominate there too. We aren't worried about CHS at all. CHS barely beat an 0-3 Station Camp team that we are about to go out and beat by 35+. CHS will lose to Rossview by 28+ and won't make the playoffs this year and will be watching the Hawks make a deep playoff run!

Now this is getting interesting.

Rossview should not have a problem with Station Camp if they play to their ability.  I didn't see that last week against Brentwood.

When you only have three starters back on the whole team, you can expect some inconsistency.  But I have to say these young guys are exceeding expectations. I am looking forward to the next three years.

I'll save my CHS opinions till next week. It's my CHS class reunion and my class will be there. Of course, I'll have to sit on the Rossview side!

I heard a rumor the Rossview-CHS game was going to be at APSU. Any truth to that?

Edited by poppop

I heard a rumor the Rossview-CHS game was going to be at APSU. Any truth to that?

This really needs to happen but most likely won't.

It would require the two administrations to work together a little better, plus neither school wants to give up the gate money when it's their year to host.

It has been 5,000+ attendance the last couple of years.

Pilgrim, you must be delusional.  Rossview has been a 6A powerhouse for years now and is stepping down to 5A and will dominate there too.  We aren't worried about CHS at all.  CHS barely beat an 0-3 Station Camp team that we are about to go out and beat by 35+.  CHS will lose to Rossview by 28+ and won't make the playoffs this year and will be watching the Hawks make a deep playoff run!

Got to love the enthusiasm of the new guy.

I'll wait until next week to talk CHS vs Rossview.

It'll be kind of fun to have some RHS folks on here this year.

This really needs to happen but most likely won't.

It would require the two administrations to work together a little better, plus neither school wants to give up the gate money when it's their year to host.

It has been 5,000+ attendance the last couple of years.

That's a shame. As much community support as there is for this, it is disappointing the powers that be don't work harder to grow High School football  in Montgomery County. This is something that could really spark interest in community for everyone and be good for the schools. With a little priming of the  pump at games like this, we could start talking about expanding some stadiums with increased support. It's good for all the students, not just the Football team. In the old days in Clarksville, the whole school went to the games. 

That's a shame. As much community support as there is for this, it is disappointing the powers that be don't work harder to grow High School football  in Montgomery County. This is something that could really spark interest in community for everyone and be good for the schools. With a little priming of the  pump at games like this, we could start talking about expanding some stadiums with increased support. It's good for all the students, not just the Football team. In the old days in Clarksville, the whole school went to the games.

I'm a little turn. Logistically it is the smart thing to do and there is very little doubt that this game will only get bigger each year. But there also is something special about having the home field advantage over your rival.

In other words it is great when we're at CHS, but I hate going to Rossview.

Sneaky devil. Gonna wait to see the outcome of the SC game this Friday are ya. You must not have eaten your Wheaties this morning!!

I just think we're getting a little ahead of ourselves. How about a prediction instead.

Station Camp 27 - 14 Rossview

Either way it goes, Good luck Tomorrow Night.