District 3A

Ladyramshoop

We are just stating the facts : She has the best defensive player on the team guarding her every night and still averages 22 ppg. Ask the McMinn Central coach about her. She does not need the paper awards to tell her how good she is: the full ride to college will speak for itself. I am glad as a parent I don't wear rose color glasess and everybody get a trophy or who ever gets the most press coverage gets all state. Alot of kids that make allstate never play college sports. You have to have the love and the heart to play college sports. Being a athlete is not easy you must work everyday to be an athlete. To be a All State player you have to live eat and drink the sport to make it to the next level. I know I have raised three All State players even if the paper and coaches don't thinks so. I know if you were coaching and my three girls were there they would be one of the first picked for there heart, desire and skills. This is coming from a dad who has not bragged on his kids enough 

Signed Jeff Boggess

Well said Mr. Boggess!  I'm a McMinn Central fan and I've enjoyed watching your daughter play over the years. She definitely draws the best defensive player(s) from every team she plays and still manages to score well over 20 points a game. With better coaching at Lee University she'll polish her skills even more and do well. By the way, your youngest daughter (sophomore?) can play basketball quite well, too! Hoping Meigs wins the District.

• 3 weeks later...

District 3A is looking really strong this year. May be the strongest District in the state in single A top to bottom. Grace, Meigs, and Harriman are looking really strong and Midway, and Tellico are not to be overlooked and Greenback is competing.

I agree,all none of the AA and AAA girls teams that I seen play in at the Clinton tournament this past weekend would compete with the top 4 teams in our district !

District 3A is looking really strong this year. May be the strongest District in the state in single A top to bottom. Grace, Meigs, and Harriman are looking really strong and Midway, and Tellico are not to be overlooked and Greenback is competing.

3A better get there this year, the senior class for this district is huge. Pulling for 3A minus GCA, can't bring myself to accept a private in public.

3A better get there this year, the senior class for this district is huge. Pulling for 3A minus GCA, can't bring myself to accept a private in public.

If GCA is really that good they would dominate the small school D2 girls basketball division.  IMO, D2 small division girls basketball is just not that strong.