Page @ Spring Hill

TGUN

So saying you have to stop Oden to beat Spring Hill is somehow a knock on him?? You guys production think Spring Hill was playing in the 2nd round of playoffs last year while Marshall Co. was at home. Again it is me that has said Posey is a good HS QB but for you guys to say he is far and away better than Oden is being a Homer PERIOD! Oden could throw screens or that little jet toss that Posey does and have the same high completion percentage. Just saying

159 completions for 2,544 yards = 16 yards a completion. Not sure what state you're in, but in Tennessee that would be an illegal man downfield if it was a screen pass!  :thumb:

We're all done here...

Edited by hogswild

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously you don't know much about football there bud.  He's a darn good Coach.  Knows more about football than several Coaches at this level.  Do a little research.

You know what? I can already tell that I don't like you, and I'm probably not going to like you no matter how many pull-ups or push-ups you do. If anybody wants to pick on anybody in class, aim for him because I ain't watching.

— Kenny Powers

Goodoleboy it wasn't Posey who gave Marshall the win vs. Giles last year or have them a chance to win in.ayoffs was #9. Posey is a good HS QB and hat it. List for me his scholarship offers again??

Going up 11 when he was concussed out of the game in the 3rd quarter... I guess those receivers threw it to theirselves and caught it before that right? And now your point is if he doesn't have big time scholarship offers he isn't as good as the kid that can't throw it in the ocean standing on the sand... We all know that Oden is a good athlete but QB he is not and he won't play that position in college I would bet, Pages QB is a way better argument to Posey.

Edited by justagoodoleboy

Goodoleboy agree Oden doesn't play QB in college just a response that Posey is far and away better player. Honestly defending both last year never worried bout Posey beating us like I did Oden. That is the fact worried more about #9 for the Tigers last year. Great player. I didn't see Posey as the treat Oden was. Just being honest. Not a knock on the kid he is a good HS player as I have said many times. My opinion and you got yours so we can move on

Going up 11 when he was concussed out of the game in the 3rd quarter... I guess those receivers threw it to theirselves and caught it before that right? And now your point is if he doesn't have big time scholarship offers he isn't as good as the kid that can't throw it in the ocean standing on the sand... We all know that Oden is a good athlete but QB he is not and he won't play that position in college I would bet, Pages QB is a way better argument to Posey.

Agree.  I've been drinking the Oden kool aid also.   I can't see him playing QB at the next level either.  I said the same thing about Jennings the past two years and that proved to be true.   Oden can't get off his primary receiver just like Jennings couldn't.    If you can't progress through your reads at the high school level, you'll never get the chance at the college level.   With his size and athletism he'll play at the next level though.

The score doesn't even show how bad Page punished Spring Hill in the 2nd half. Page is looking pretty good. They have put a whippin on Spring Hill and Fairview and a 1 point loss at Lipscomb. It could be a special season. I wonder if those Fairview boys ever healed up from the season opener? I heard they were 7 or 8 guys short last week.

The score doesn't even show how bad Page punished Spring Hill in the 2nd half. Page is looking pretty good. They have put a whippin on Spring Hill and Fairview and a 1 point loss at Lipscomb. It could be a special season. I wonder if those Fairview boys ever healed up from the season opener? I heard they were 7 or 8 guys short last week.

It is what it is. That's football. Page is looking good, no doubt. Hope they have great season and make a deep run in the playoffs. We're only rivals for one game. We are fans of their's the rest of the season.