South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against that Ross man)

Roy Dillard

Dad burnit, Old Pirate says theys a HEEP of interest in the feuding kinfolkes. Last count was 16,534 views between the two threads! Now fellers that ain't near enough, so let's get to feuding soes them other folkes can have somewhere to visit. Figure theys a powerful many get lonely and come a visiting us kinfolkes feuding!

Yes vic requested we move it he said he needed more time to prepare

He doesn't want more time it is just that he has got hisself in a bind over this radio business.  He's supposed to call in Fri and talk to hisself on that Freeagent man's show.  He can be bothered with that silly game, they'll have to move it to 2018.

Dad burnit, Old Pirate says theys a HEEP of interest in the feuding kinfolkes. Last count was 16,534 views between the two threads! Now fellers that ain't near enough, so let's get to feuding soes them other folkes can have somewhere to visit. Figure theys a powerful many get lonely and come a visiting us kinfolkes feuding!

Dag gumit OP, all yall skilletheads use ta raise a powerfull ruckus about the Purple faithful bein absent durin fuedin week cause they knowed they was gonna get a trip to the woodshed.  Now with the exception of yerself and a scant few, it perty dagum lonely in here.  Even most of VictRoy's incarnations is missin. He mustin a gone to Church or somethin and got them demons jazzersized, got religion like.

Edited by rikberry

In my opinion, I think the T has got boring over the last few years...so many new characters and people talking about things that happen years ago instead of people talking about the game of football. I actually think Sp has some very good athletes. Problem is, where we have about 16 boys that can actually play, Jasper doubles that number so depth will be an issue. Ross has done a nice job up the road. He and Vic are both good coaches.

• Upvote 1

In my opinion, I think the T has got boring over the last few years...so many new characters and people talking about things that happen years ago instead of people talking about the game of football. I actually think Sp has some very good athletes. Problem is, where we have about 16 boys that can actually play, Jasper doubles that number so depth will be an issue. Ross has done a nice job up the road. He and Vic are both good coaches.

Youngon, do you figure folkes get on here to read boring redundant posts like this? Recon Not, feuding is the key to this great rivalry that makes this annual matchup electric!

The Pirates have nothing to lose.  I just hope they play their best and come away injury free.  No matter the score they'll have gained valuable experience they can use later in the season against 1A schools.  A Pirate victory would just be icing on the cake.