William Blount @Heritage

Governm

Imo. Both teams have equal QBs,Rbs,WOs. HHS has better Ol, WB has better Dl. Have heard you comment so far this year, that WB cannot protect the QB. Agree with you that WB should be favored, but not as heavenly as one might think. Maybe a little less sugar in the shadorade!

How can you say that when WB has been able to have some offensive success against DB and Alcoa? Heritage would not have scored against those teams starters if they were getting themselves into big holes against the likes of a winless South Doyle team that got waxed by Karns. And if Heritage gave up 56 to SD just imagine how many they would have given up to Alcoa and Dobyns Bennett? Those games would have been over at halftime whereas WB was able to make those games somewhat competitive and those teams still had their starters in the final Qtr.

How can you say that when WB has been able to have some offensive success against DB and Alcoa? Heritage would not have scored against those teams starters if they were getting themselves into big holes against the likes of a winless South Doyle team that got waxed by Karns. And if Heritage gave up 56 to SD just imagine how many they would have given up to Alcoa and Dobyns Bennett? Those games would have been over at halftime whereas WB was able to make those games somewhat competitive and those teams still had their starters in the final Qtr.

Have you seen Heritage play? The defense is definitely a weakness. The offense is as good, if not better than WB's. 57pts,14pts in 1st quarter at ac, and 18pts against Rebs. You seem to be leaving out Wb's game against Lenoir City, as far as offensive out put.

Have you seen Heritage play? The defense is definitely a weakness. The offense is as good, if not better than WB's. 57pts,14pts in 1st quarter at ac, and 18pts against Rebs. You seem to be leaving out Wb's game against Lenoir City, as far as offensive out put.

Our schedule has been much tougher than yours. You should have been able to score points on SD and Anderson Co. When we played LC we had 150 yards in penalties and still put 24 points on the board and won. If we didn't get all those flags we would have scored way more. We had a number of good plays called because of flags.

Our schedule has been much tougher than yours. You should have been able to score points on SD and Anderson Co. When we played LC we had 150 yards in penalties and still put 24 points on the board and won. If we didn't get all those flags we would have scored way more. We had a number of good plays called because of flags.

I apologize g91 I support mhs 1st, hhs, WB, then Alcoa. Would like for all of them to win championships. Well WB would have to drop to 4a( kidding). If you were to add up points scored for and against,WB and heritage,and subtract the excuses + 1/2 team tougher schedule= similar teams. Toss up! Should be a good game. One team will gain some confidence, they both still have playoffs insight.

And yes. I saw Heritage play. I saw those two scrimmages and I was there when WB scored 18 on them in a Qtr in the Jamboree. But those scrimmages dont tell me as much as the number of points they have given up in the regular season.

Hammontree is testing his offense in the early season. Defense gives it up ( or special teams), then offense try's to recover the pts.

And I'm going to say this to South-Doyle would beat Lenoir City I know LC has probably got alot better since last season but Heritage beat them by 40 last year. Heritage did much better stopping the run up the middle last game against South-Doyle, the running play that was killing them was they have a #6 on there team he was getting carries out of shotgun and going outside everytime and our DEs and LBs didn't have the speed to stop him and I can guarantee that kid for South-Doyle is faster than anybody William Blount has.