Kingston@rockwood

Jacketsfan2001

The lineman is 6'6 and well over 300 BUT he has "potential" but is not great in any form.The one thing you cant coach is size thats what these D1 schools want alot of size and scholarships are renewed on a yrly basis.That makes it a hit and miss but you never know till you get them on the field.Just like the big kid from Harriman that went to KY never made a splash and then was dismissed from the team.The SW kid is big but nowhere near a GREAT lineman,these "camps" they go to ups there noticeability but there not going full pads one on one.GB played him last yr and he didnt do anything special just a big old boy.

That makes sense. I seen where one of them was a 3* but found it was weird that I had never heard of him. I usually stay on top of recruiting, especially the instate prospects.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rockwood has yet to see a team that will even contend for a top 4 spot in it's district, so making them world beater hasn't happened yet. How they do this week and how they play with their backs against the wall against the Yellow Jackets will tell alot about the character of this football team. I think you will see that the scoring from 4 or 5 different players will decrease immensely this week. Kingston played fairly decent to what's shown to be a potent Harriman offense, and Kingston has only gotten better so it will be intriguing to see how they plan to shut Jones and Warner down. The bottom line, Kingston lives off the county games, it seems like it's their everything to get that county championship every year. With the district they play in year in and year out, it's absolutely understandable why they make these games the games of the year and come in so emotionally stacked and seem to play their best ball. There has never been a better chance for Pankey to make his stamp on the program like the chance Friday. 4-0 start for Kingston would be huge! I think we'll find out alot about Rockwood and what they can do for 4 quarters of football come Friday night! I think the Jackets tie another Tiger head up this week, this time from Civitan Field!