McMinn Central (0-3) at Polk Co. (0-3)

Glory

dont mistake Booger for no MC fan thank you.....but not sure this game rated Glorys title Toilet Bowl...at least on MC's side....reality is McMinn Center ant posed to M County and Rhea who are bigger schools.....Rheas only loss is to Baylor and County ant lost a game...not sure bout Kingston; but Booger thinkin ant loss a game...tough region McMinn gotta play for sure....McMinn gets that first win this week....thats Booger Pickin

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Central has to have one of the tougher schedules in the area. The teams they've played are a combined 7 or 8 and 1. Plus very difficult games still coming up against CAK, Notre Dame and Alcoa. I do think they'll get in the win column this week; however and I believe they are capable of knocking off Scott and Loudon as well.

Central has to have one of the tougher schedules in the area. The teams they've played are a combined 7 or 8 and 1. Plus very difficult games still coming up against CAK, Notre Dame and Alcoa. I do think they'll get in the win column this week; however and I believe they are capable of knocking off Scott and Loudon as well.

not so sure how much a threat ND is at this point.......there is still some work to be done and they are really struggling wth the small things that make a good team....a little more all around discipline and an identity could push them back into that 'BAM' group

not so sure how much a threat ND is at this point.......there is still some work to be done and they are really struggling wth the small things that make a good team....a little more all around discipline and an identity could push them back into that 'BAM' group

It does seem like they've struggled just a bit early, but it appears Tyner is fielding a solid squad this year, and I think ND will improve as the season progresses. Two great seniors in Darras and Enos, whom I assume won't settle for mediocrity. Good measuring stick against a talented (although banged-up),well-coached Catholic team tonight.

I don't think this Central-Polk game will be as close as it was last year. The schedule the Chargers have faced so far will get them prepared for tonight, and they'll be hungry to get into the win column against a bitter rival. I hear Polk is young, I just hope they can return to fielding teams comparable to those of 4-5 years ago. Physical on both sides of the ball with a 400 pound running back with tree trunk arms and legs wearing you down all night.

dont mistake Booger for no MC fan thank you.....but not sure this game rated Glorys title Toilet Bowl...at least on MC's side....reality is McMinn Center ant posed to M County and Rhea who are bigger schools.....Rheas only loss is to Baylor and County ant lost a game...not sure bout Kingston; but Booger thinkin ant loss a game...tough region McMinn gotta play for sure....McMinn gets that first win this week....thats Booger Pickin

Hey booger, MCentral were without their leading rusher along with 2 or 3 other starters (due to the physicality of the Rhea game).  Played Rhea for about a quarter before the wheels came off.  I said at the first of the year their record would not indicate how good this team is.  They are a capable ball club, just circumstances of a tough schedule.