GREENBACK vs Seq

orngnblk

I know a guy that is a GB guy with a State ring. Played the position, has his afternoons free. Doesn't have kids playing, so there's no agenda, just coaching kids up....just an observation, carry on.

HAHA!I know two or three of them also.I just dont understand why we cannot run the ball effectivly! Edited by orngnblk

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Illness bug still hampering lineman and some skill positions. Not 100%! I want everyone healthy so we can bring our best. Run issues combination of blocking, not always reading right, and finishing the run. We go down too easy and I know our backs are strong so it puzzles me sometimes. Little things like 3rd or 4th and short and we go down a few inches short and turn ball over on downs. That extra little I know where I am on the field, know how much I need, and I am gonna do whatever it takes to get that 1st down mentality. That is the type player or players that needs the ball in their hands in those moments.

Illness bug still hampering lineman and some skill positions. Not 100%! I want everyone healthy so we can bring our best. Run issues combination of blocking, not always reading right, and finishing the run. We go down too easy and I know our backs are strong so it puzzles me sometimes. Little things like 3rd or 4th and short and we go down a few inches short and turn ball over on downs. That extra little I know where I am on the field, know how much I need, and I am gonna do whatever it takes to get that 1st down mentality. That is the type player or players that needs the ball in their hands in those moments.