Cak@kingston

Jacketsfan2001

Kingston coming in ranked 8th this week! When was the last time Roane County was ranked that high? Also heard Raone county band will be performing Halftime with the Pride of the Southland Band, Hope this isn't a sign of the moons aligning for a Orange jacket Victory!

one thing about it the RCHS band is very worthy of this honor they are one of the best around high school or college.

Back to football go Jackets!

• Upvote 1

So far at least, CAK's offense has looked very strong, but what is particularly notable is the defensive and special teams improvement from the last couple of years. The defense has not given up more than 14 points in a game, and quite frankly, I blame 7 of the 14 that Webb scored on our offense which had a pick with a long return, leaving a short field for the defense. If memory serves, in the other games our first team D has only given up no more than 7 points. Special teams, particularly punt and kick off coverage have been very good. In addition, #15 has great hands, speed, and moves as a punt returner.

I think that combination, if it holds throughout the season, of CAK with the expected high octane offense and a much improved defense could really give opponents a difficult time.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Eubanks and the boys will be ready.  
    • Just think it could be West, Alcoa, plus one more. Could doesn’t mean it will 
    • It’s a small town and they are in the same school system. People talk and can pull up records on their personal devices. 
    • Sorry Barn. I wasn’t specific enough. It seems I’m always protecting the principal at 825. My interactions with her have been extremely positive, but very limited. With all the other stories being told, I’m confident there are other sides I am not aware of. Regardless, there are lots of decent people earning good checks up there. Maybe too good, which explains why no one is willing to speak up. My beef is with the poor communication among the athletic programs and with the administration. Seven years ago the poor communication led to my son missing graduation due to a sporting event that was planned months before. I chalked it up to the system being totally shocked that the baseball team made it out of their district, and our then AD was a football coach. Maybe they were surprised and did not plan appropriately. That was more palatable than they just didn’t give a crap. Déjà vu, seven years later, same thing. Different administration, but same result.  Maybe in seven more years, it will actually be “about the kids”. They should do better.