Cak@kingston

Jacketsfan2001

Kingston fans are very nice, though, and very good and gracious hosts.  Can't say that for all the other places we visit (unfortunately)!

JacketsFan.....it was my understanding that the high school would be the current Roane State campus (Roane State would build a new college). Its a pipedream that will never happen though. Can you imagine the athletic programs we would have though? Roane County has a ton of talent that is spread amongst the five schools. Competitive would be an understatement.

GoVolsKnox.....i have to agree. Kingston is not necessarily accomodating to visiting teams. I went to their opening game and ended up hugging the fence in front of tje concession stand. The first 3 rows of bleachers are useless due to people walking in front of you. Its aleays been that way though. Cant expand the visitors side because of the street that runs behind it.
WISH BOTH TEAMS THE BEST OF LUCK THIS WEEK. PRAYING FOR AN INJURY FREE BALLGAME FOR BOTH TEAMS

Unfortunately, #45 is likely done for the season due to MCL/ACL damage.  Hopefully he will recover in time to play some hockey (he's an extremely good hockey player) and run track in the spring!

Yes it is. I'll have to keep that area in mind if my view is obstructed this week.

Good luck to both teams. Hoping for an injury free week!

If anyone has an update on #45 they can share I would appreciate it.

Unfortunately, #45 is likely done for the season due to MCL/ACL damage.  Hopefully he will recover in time to play some hockey (he's an extremely good hockey player) and run track in the spring!

I was afraid of that, and I'm really sorry to hear that. He is a great back, and it really gave our offense an extra dimension to have two very capable RB's in at the same time in 3 wide. He will be missed. Hope to see #9 expand his role at the A back. He has looked good and I hope he can really contribute. Is there anyone else you see getting significant time at RB with the 1st team or do you see a lot more 4 wide?

I think we'll see 34 and 9 and probably nobody else with significant time at RB unless one of them gets hurt.  Hopefully that won't happen.

I was afraid of that, and I'm really sorry to hear that. He is a great back, and it really gave our offense an extra dimension to have two very capable RB's in at the same time in 3 wide. He will be missed. Hope to see #9 expand his role at the A back. He has looked good and I hope he can really contribute. Is there anyone else you see getting significant time at RB with the 1st team or do you see a lot more 4 wide?