Adamsville invades McKenzie

cardfan

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have an address I can type into my GPS to find the McKienzie football field? Every time I've gone to a McKenzie football game, I had to drive around town for 15 minutes looking for the field. Lol!

That's funny! I do the exact same thing everytime we go up there. I always know when I run into Bethel U I'm close! Good luck. That should be a dandy of a game. I don't think McKenzies defense can handle your run game. Will be interesting to see how Aville defends the pass. Pressuring QB will be the key. Adamsville 35 McKenzie 21

That's funny! I do the exact same thing everytime we go up there. I always know when I run into Bethel U I'm close! Good luck. That should be a dandy of a game. I don't think McKenzies defense can handle your run game. Will be interesting to see how Aville defends the pass. Pressuring QB will be the key. Adamsville 35 McKenzie 21

Thanks TCAIntense! Good luck to ya'll too! Regional games, this is where the rubber meets the pavement! I think our secondary did a good job in Mississippi and our defense did a good job of keeping pressure on the quarterback. I believe that's what we're going to have to do to get a win at McKenzie. That and a little luck won't hurt either! LOL!

Thanks intense , you nailed it ! After watching them , they throw it very well ! Not Akin well but very well ! We must get to the QB and cover the short game ! Back looks pretty fast and Comer is a good strategist! Should be a barn burner ! Our best defense will be our offense I think !