Bradley Central at Jefferson County

alt1958

I still believe Bradley has won the games they were supposed to win. We will see how good they are win they play the better teams in their region. Not taking anything away from them because they are a solid team but to say they would battle ooltewah is a little over the top

I agree. They are better than average and improving. However Owls offense can struggle at times. On a side note didn't some of the current bears come from Hamilton county? Was it EH or Owls? I remember last year watching the local TV channel and one of their coaches said "some of you chose to come to Bradley ,you could of gone to EH or Ooltewah". Their new defensive coordinator has really helped he's got those kids buying into what he's teaching. Always alot of them around the ball. Good luck to them. I think if it falls right and they don't lose anymore skill players they could make a run.

I still believe Bradley has won the games they were supposed to win. We will see how good they are win they play the better teams in their region. Not taking anything away from them because they are a solid team but to say they would battle ooltewah is a little over the top

Not over the top, really. I was agreeing that Bradley would battle Ooltewah and Rhea for the top 3. Bradley's offense would make the Owl's D have to defend the whole field and work at it. But the thing that is telling is that Ooltewah's offense is not all that, so it would be a good game to watch. But did you see me predict Bradley would win?  That would be over the top.

Course I am sure you are thinking Science Hill must not be any good since they got throttled by Maryville. Even tho SH was ranked in the top 5 of 6A most of the year. Maryville is head and shoulders about most teams. They will roll through the Regular season without much challenge from anyone in the Region.

Not over the top, really. I was agreeing that Bradley would battle Ooltewah and Rhea for the top 3. Bradley's offense would make the Owl's D have to defend the whole field and work at it. But the thing that is telling is that Ooltewah's offense is not all that, so it would be a good game to watch. But did you see me predict Bradley would win? That would be over the top.

Course I am sure you are thinking Science Hill must not be any good since they got throttled by Maryville. Even tho SH was ranked in the top 5 of 6A most of the year. Maryville is head and shoulders about most teams. They will roll through the Regular season without much challenge from anyone in the Region.

Bradleys had a good start. They need a week off heading into their last 5 games. It will be a physical gauntlet. I don't see any easy wins for them and maybe only 2. Hows their depth?

Bradleys had a good start. They need a week off heading into their last 5 games. It will be a physical gauntlet. I don't see any easy wins for them and maybe only 2. Hows their depth?

Not bad, but not great either. Mostly young talent on the field and younger behind that. Lost Devin Moore last night, for the season it looks like but coming out of the off week will get 4 starters back in the lineup. None of those 4 played but one game so far. So we have won with backups in those positions.

Not bad, but not great either. Mostly young talent on the field and younger behind that. Lost Devin Moore last night, for the season it looks like but coming out of the off week will get 4 starters back in the lineup. None of those 4 played but one game so far. So we have won with backups in those positions.

If you think about it they really have a golden opportunity. They could play alot of people mix the lineups on O and D the rest of the way build depth. Cause they are already going to the playoffs. I'm not saying not to try to win but give more rest the rest of the way.

If you think about it they really have a golden opportunity. They could play alot of people mix the lineups on O and D the rest of the way build depth. Cause they are already going to the playoffs. I'm not saying not to try to win but give more rest the rest of the way.

The thing is you want to stay in the top 4 of the Region. You get a 1st round home game that way. If you fall into the bottom 4 you get to travel to Middle Tennessee and play over there. Would much rather have the home game.

Bradley Football team is extremly close. A great bunch of young men who do not care who makes the play as long as it is made.

This is a True team and losing Devin Friday night hurt all of the Bear Nation.

Jefferson County was not only a solid football team but also very Classy during the game and after concerning dealing with "loss and serious injury that Devin went thru. It was nice to see True Sportsmanship and Jefferson County folks should be proud of their young men, fans and administration.

We have so many underclassmen making plays on both sides of the ball it is amazing what they have done to this point in the season.

They don't have another who is responsible for their out put on offense . Who throws the ball to the number 2 receiver in the area. Who tucks the ball under and scrambles for 20 yds when they can't get open. Oh yeah. It's the 10 other guys. Nobody said he didn't have help. He's their offense means he's the one that makes it work. . He's good enjoy watching him.

If you have played this great game then you are aware that is the greatest TEAM game played.

The young receivers are getting better and better each week as they get comfortable playing Varsity football.

There is one that played Varsity last year and he is ridiculously good, you might know him as CARP he is leading by example for the others who are all in with getting better every day at practice.

Our offense line has never played Varsity and they are doing an Outstanding job run and pass blocking for their teammates. A bunch of young men that are also getting better everyday in Practice and taking what they learn there and applying to games. 

With only 2 starters back on offense and mostly sophomore and juniors playing now it has been amazing to see the success this team has accomplished.

Defense all you can say is they are the HEART of this team and Lead with Determination and Passion on every play. Mostly underclassmen as well with 4 seniors leading them, they are truly fun to watch this season!

Congrats on 4-1 start much work to be done but keep up the good work.