Dresden travels to Lake County

dtownfan364

Please realize Swo and Bigster that is one fans opinion and does not speak for the rest of us. and yso I believe you are right

I said I thought it would maybe be a 21 point game.Really depends on the LC defense and hopefully get some turnovers.Nobody has really shut Wilkes down yet but Adrian Peterson didnt do much last Sunday either.Dresden may be great on defense.But still,I believe he will get his yards.Maybe the coach throws a curve and does other things .

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be impressed if we can contain Wilkes and the QB for LC. They run wild and I'm cancelling my flight back to watch the UC game in person. lol This game should be good for both teams to be honest. LC's D will get experience with a pretty impressive offense and Dresden gets to try and stop a premiere running back.

Peterson had 0 yards on Sunday. Think they played on Monday.

Yes it was Monday night. Still didnt do much better than 0 yards on Monday night. Same for Murray for Philadelphia.I have him on my Fantasy football team and he didnt do anything.But I still won because of Julio Jones and Tony Romo...lol..Just hope Dresden doesnt stop Wilkes like that.If they do,a 50 point game.

Edited by mrbigster

I'll be impressed if we can contain Wilkes and the QB for LC. They run wild and I'm cancelling my flight back to watch the UC game in person. lol This game should be good for both teams to be honest. LC's D will get experience with a pretty impressive offense and Dresden gets to try and stop a premiere running back.

Can't believe you cancelled your flight to go watch Union City play.It's been awhile since Lake Co and Dresden has played so hopefully the Dresden fans will come eat at the lake,bring your wallets if you do,and sit in a mosquito free environment.And enjoy the new look of the Lake Co field.New athletic director has made some inprovements since taking over this year.Did some work at the entrance to the field,painted some green to go with the bleachers,taking time to chalk and put a Falcon in the middle of the field.A lot of small schools don't do some of these things.People may not notice the small things but not bad for a very small school and town.WE don't have Union City's facilities which are very nice but do the best we can.Enjoy your time here and hopefully go home with a loss.

Edited by mrbigster

Please realize Swo and Bigster that is one fans opinion and does not speak for the rest of us. and yso I believe you are right

Reaper is starting to be my comic relief on the T. He is new here and will learn over time that you can't be so cocky and spouting off about best offense and such. For example: I know we played Gleason last week but we scored 69 points in only 22 plays. That's pretty potent. Just saying. Speed is the name of the game when playing LC. If you can't catch em you can't tackle em. Catching these guys is a difficult task.

Guest hevyrevy1611

First I hope for an injury free game for both squads. Then I hope that at game's end the scoreboard and stats will show that Dresden dominated the entire game. A lions win against a good team like LC will be fantabilistic. Blow out running clock would be super awesome! Holding Falcons to single digits too... yeah, now we talking! Wont be long now ... Lion's invasion of Tiptonville upcoming. At least our fans should drop a few dollars in your local economy anyways. Maybe that will take some of the sting out of the spanking we should be giving LC. Reckon?

First I hope for an injury free game for both squads. Then I hope that at game's end the scoreboard and stats will show that Dresden dominated the entire game. A lions win against a good team like LC will be fantabilistic. Blow out running clock would be super awesome! Holding Falcons to single digits too... yeah, now we talking! Wont be long now ... Lion's invasion of Tiptonville upcoming. At least our fans should drop a few dollars in your local economy anyways. Maybe that will take some of the sting out of the spanking we should be giving LC. Reckon?

It could happen if Dresden contains Wilkes and Johnson and doesn't let them get into the secondary.If that happen,Lake Co will score.Dont think LC can stop Dresden.But I do see that Lake Co and Dresden scored about the same amount of points against West Carrol and Lake Co  gave up 12 and Dresden 0.Wasnt at the Dresden game so dont know if Dresden just dominated the game or if they took advantage of turnovers to score on offense.Lake Co scored on long runs that werent the result of turnovers.

Can't believe you cancelled your flight to go watch Union City play.It's been awhile since Lake Co and Dresden has played so hopefully the Dresden fans will come eat at the lake,bring your wallets if you do,and sit in a mosquito free environment.And enjoy the new look of the Lake Co field.New athletic director has made some inprovements since taking over this year.Did some work at the entrance to the field,painted some green to go with the bleachers,taking time to chalk and put a Falcon in the middle of the field.A lot of small schools don't do some of these things.People may not notice the small things but not bad for a very small school and town.WE don't have Union City's facilities which are very nice but do the best we can.Enjoy your time here and hopefully go home with a loss.

Hate to admit it but I bought a flight back to TN just to watch the Dresden v UC game. Plus I need to see what changing leaves look like again. This upper 80's everyday and sitting on the beach gets old. Not!!!

Lake County is not as good as last year.They have a young team. The defense is a work in progress and the offensive line is young. LC has some speed and can throw the ball fairly well. Wilkes will be the best player on the field.For LC to be able to win the line will have to play extremely well. Dresden has a real good team this year and will be even better next year. Dresden is the overwhelming favorite in the game. LC will have to be able to score at least 35 points to be in the game and that might not be enough.