Harpeth @ Camden

NavyChief

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 turnovers and a gift call will not help us at all next week. If we clean it up, I like our chances.

Agreed ..  

I wish we would give more touches to few players 

# 5 runs hard and has only touched the ball once since his fumble vs Huntingdon..which was the only forced fumble we have put on the ground this year..not his fault! He had a real nice tough run last night. #10 can use more touches...#3 is also a play maker and has good hands..been absent all season

I know ( insert a certain kid here who shall remain unnamed )is a senior but the question is...is he one of the best 11 or even 15. If he is  he hasn't shown it and has been given plenty of opportunities.I think he might have negative yardage on the season on quite a few carries . May be he is a blocking machine I really haven't watched him away from the ball 

Edited by Beagle

Agreed ..

I wish we would give more touches to few players

# 5 runs hard and has only touched the ball once since his fumble vs Huntingdon..which was the only forced fumble we have put on the ground this year..not his fault! He had a real nice tough run last night. #10 can use more touches...#3 is also a play maker and has good hands..been absent all season

I know ( insert a certain kid here who shall remain unnamed )is a senior but the question is...is he one of the best 11 or even 15. If he is he hasn't shown it and has been given plenty of opportunities.I think he might have negative yardage on the season on quite a few carries . May be he is a blocking machine I really haven't watched him away from the ball

How's that defense shapin up Beagle?? Just curious since we talked about it at Crockett.

How's that defense shapin up Beagle?? Just curious since we talked about it at Crockett.

Well the 3-4 never really ever worked out. Not sure if it was the kids didn't understand it,the coaches didn't or  wrong personnel to run it right.It was a huge part of our struggles IMO.

Last night we had moved back into the 4-3 cover 2  for most the night. I would say that worked out real well. We had more tackles for loss last night than we have had the rest of the season combined, The defense only gave up 10 of the points on the board  we gave up  a pick 6 and a fumble for a gimme td for the other points. we also had 2 picks.  I thought the defense played particularly well in the second half  the only points were a good pick by the harpeth safety for a td. #19 and #58 had great games at LB

Well the 3-4 never really ever worked out. Not sure if it was the kids didn't understand it,the coaches didn't or wrong personnel to run it right.It was a huge part of our struggles IMO.

Last night we had moved back into the 4-3 cover 2 for most the night. I would say that worked out real well. We had more tackles for loss last night than we have had the rest of the season combined, The defense only gave up 10 of the points on the board we gave up a pick 6 and a fumble for a gimme td for the other points. we also had 2 picks. I thought the defense played particularly well in the second half the only points were a good pick by the harpeth safety for a td. #19 and #58 had great games at LB

Good to hear. I thought when I saw you guys that if the Def shaped up and you all fed that stud RB the ball you would be just fine and win several games this year. I think the second half of the season will be good to you guys b