Nashville Christian @ Jo Byrns

NasTchristian

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumor is they are getting a few Brentwood academy jr high kids every year that want to play early instead of having to wait a few years to get playing time at a bigger school. Not a cry session I promise. It would explain how they keep getting better every year. I still like our homegrown kids because of their football IQ. This entire town preaches 3 things to their sons from the time they are little until they graduate. God first, family second, football third. With these morals established, championship or not how can you go wrong in life.

Rumor is they are getting a few Brentwood academy jr high kids every year that want to play early instead of having to wait a few years to get playing time at a bigger school. Not a cry session I promise. It would explain how they keep getting better every year. I still like our homegrown kids because of their football IQ. This entire town preaches 3 things to their sons from the time they are little until they graduate. God first, family second, football third. With these morals established, championship or not how can you go wrong in life.

Great post! That's What I love about small town football! And by living in a small town like waynesboro there's nothing else for a kid to do but play sports so they get lots of time to not only practice football but to live it! Edited by wildcat89

Just wanna say good luck to the devils!

Thx 89 !! Nothing like the homegrown small town schools scattered across our nation away from the hustle and bustle of the city lights,,this is where HS football originated and still mutually respected among us small town programs and fan bases ! good luck to you wildcats as well and hopefully we'll match up a lil later in the yr,,, Them V8's will be lined up on the fence tomorrow night reving it up,, man ant nothing like small town ball !

Excellent post creekbank ! I like ðŸ‘

Thx 89 !! Nothing like the homegrown small town schools scattered across our nation away from the hustle and bustle of the city lights,,this is where HS football originated and still mutually respected among us small town programs and fan bases ! good luck to you wildcats as well and hopefully we'll match up a lil later in the yr,,, Them V8's will be lined up on the fence tomorrow night reving it up,, man ant nothing like small town ball !

I love the traditional motor reving but hope if we meet it's down here by the creek!

Great post!

And another great post!

" I still like our homegrown kids because of their football IQ"

Brentwood is less than 10 miles from NCS, so I would consider them homegrown. Most 1A schools draw from a 15 mile or more radius from their school and NCS is no different. 

Some of you are so small minded,always looking for excuses, and spreading false rumors. The legion of the miserable. March on.