Couldn't wait a week sequatchie against Bledsoe

gcjackets18

Seeing how the old Grundy staff was coming to Dunlap and decided not to. Yet the young man decided to transfer anyway. SC isnt usually one to get transfers. No passing QB wants to play in the split back veer.

So what your saying is they were recruited there but when the coaches decided to pull out the new one had as good of a offer to him?

So what your saying is they were recruited there but when the coaches decided to pull out the new one had as good of a offer to him?

No more of he was coming before the new coach got here. Seems you would be more mad about the other Bledsoe boys who have crossed the border over the last few years. How many are in purple now ? Not to mention the ones leaving for Rhea. Parents will do what is best for there kids and give them the best chance to suceed. 

No more of he was coming before the new coach got here. Seems you would be more mad about the other Bledsoe boys who have crossed the border over the last few years. How many are in purple now ? Not to mention the ones leaving for Rhea. Parents will do what is best for there kids and give them the best chance to suceed.

No actually the kids that have left Bledsoe are better off where they are so no one has to listen to their parents. I have more respect for kids that stay in the county they have grown up in and are representing then I will ever have for someone that goes to another team just because they are good. Winning isn't everything, especially around here that includes the whole valley and Chattanooga area. When was the last time a team from around here won the state title not named Boyd Buchanan or South Pittsburg? Tyner maybe? Not sure can't think of it off the top of my head. It was either Tyner or Marion county in the mid 90s. So we're not exactly world beaters here in the Chattanooga area.

Indian, your one of the biggest opposers to transfers going to other schools to play on better teams. Would you say they were recruited or just all of sudden decided to move? Not nice when the shoe is on the other foot.

You have one person on here stirring it up about going to the state.

Looks as if they just decided to move, and though it's not mentioned as much, it wasn't the only one leaving Grundy. Transfers in are rare and most.have nothing to.do with.sports.

The schools getting in multiple transfers, examples, basketball teams through.AAU.connections, are something.I.dislike. but not as much.as the lack of a full split which is decades overdue.

You have one person on here stirring it up about going to the state.

Looks as if they just decided to move, and though it's not mentioned as much, it wasn't the only one leaving Grundy. Transfers in are rare and most.have nothing to.do with.sports.

The schools getting in multiple transfers, examples, basketball teams through.AAU.connections, are something.I.dislike. but not as much.as the lack of a full split which is decades overdue.

You said most of nothing to do with sports but clearly this one did. So that makes this no different than the examples you listed. Sorry just roasting you like you do all these other schools. Like I said not so nice when the shoe is on the other foot.