Collinwoods first trip to Houston County

CwoodGreen

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Houston Co wore Collinwood down tonight and we are bigger than Collinwood.

Isnt everybody bigger than Cwood..?

Enjoy that 5-0 record because after this BYE week yall get to play the big boys...Huntingdon and WC but congrats on a playoff spot! I know yalls program has come a LONG way over the last 2 or 3 seasons.

Edited by WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Isnt everybody bigger than Cwood..?

Enjoy that 5-0 record because after this BYE week yall get to play the big boys...Huntingdon and WC but congrats on a playoff spot! I know yalls program has come a LONG way over the last 2 or 3 seasons.

I'm sure they will enjoy their 5-0 start and everybody knows who the big boys are but thanks for telling us. If Houston co plays well and stays healthy I'm sure some of the big boys might get more than they can handle!

Edited by watkinsfan

Houston County looked good against Collinwood considering. They started slow which is kind of their M.O but got it together once they seen Collinwood's ability to run the football and realized they were as physical as them. There is good football in Collinwood's future for sure. Interested to see if HC can keep it a game against Huntington in

week 7. If HC is down by 14 or less in the 4th it will be something for them to be proud of.

Edited by TE37

Houston County looked good against Collinwood considering. They started slow which is kind of their M.O but got it together once they seen Collinwood's ability to run the football and realized they were as physical as them. There is good football in Collinwood's future for sure. Interested to see if HC can keep it a game against Huntington in

week 7. If HC is down by 14 or less in the 4th it will be something for them to be proud of.

Where is the HC and Huntingdon game being played at?