Battle in the Boro Oakland vs. Blackman

Blaze45

This weeks match-up will prove to be a real slugfest in Murfreesboro pitting the Oakland Patriots against the Blackman Blaze.  The Patriots always fielding both a fundementally strong an  traditional rich team will do so this week as well. Fresh off of a bye week the question is, will they bring more rust than rest to the game? At time the Wing T has sputtered against strong defensive lines and not really suited their talent, but they are very strong on defense 

Blackman on the other hand after putting together a few really nice wins leads one to ask, will they be able to keep up with the fresh horses of Oakland and will the secondary continue to improve as they have the last few weeks. Will Taylor Dowdy and Miller Armstrong step up big again this week? You  can bet it will not be a vanilla offense this week and they likely have to play a complete game.  Either way what is your thoughts on how this possibly plays out?

Guess who I am pulling for 

Go Blaze!!!

Edited by Blaze45

Oakland has a strong tradition of wins after a bye week. The D line for Oakland is very strong and stopping the running game will be a key to a win. Should be a close game and a good measure of the strength in the district.

I think you are spot on... After Blackman dominated a Tucker team who has been running wing -T for several years my question is how will that impact Oakland's ability to score. 

mat73557, on 14 Sept 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:snapback.png

Those trash cans are the worst!

Although the last time I was over there, those trash cans got real quite!  :popcorneater:

I am ok with quite trash cans.... actually I prefer quite trash cans. 

Especially this week....

Edited by Blaze45