McMinn Central @Meigs County

Tiger86

Like I said on the 3A thread, Charger offense finally healthy.  Defense strength is the run.  Need to clean up pass defense.  First 2 games against bigger schools that were pretty good.  Kingston game was played without some key players that made a hugh impact.  Meigs will play hard no doubt, but I think the Chargers pull away late.

Chargers by alot. Props to Meigs for making this the home coming game though.

Would be surprised if this game is not close. Two schools that are long time rivals. Meigs County is always tough at home. Program is on the upswing. Chargers will have to bring the "A" game to Decatur.

This one will be a fun one to watch.

Chargers by alot. Props to Meigs for making this the home coming game though.

With your prediction, you might not want to quit your day job.  Meigs put the challenge to the bigger school by inviting Central for Homecoming, then kicked the Charger's fannies and made them like it. 

Congratulations to Meigs coaches for having your team prepared and hungry, and congratulations to the players of Meigs County for your passion.

With your prediction, you might not want to quit your day job. Meigs put the challenge to the bigger school by inviting Central for Homecoming, then kicked the Charger's fannies and made them like it.

Congratulations to Meigs coaches for having your team prepared and hungry, and congratulations to the players of Meigs County for your passion.

Hey now I'm right 20% of the time lol congrats Tigers