OAKLAND PATRIOTS

Guest region4fan

Guest region4fan

Well boys at Oakland.....it is a little over 24 hours til showtime. Forget all the hype on these boards and in the papers. It is time to show everyone what Oakland stands for. You will be tested mentally and physically for 48 minutes.Focus on your coaches and what they have taught you to do. Focus on your teammates and work as one. Play with all your heart and soul. Let's defy all the odds and doubters.This is your last chance SENIORS!! Lead as you have never led before! Let's take it to the Warriors.

GO Patriots....we know you can do it. Believe in yourself!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey region4fan, i know its been said before, but i'll s ay it again. you are a great fan. You have been with us all this year. U have been cheering us on when we were winning, and when we went through our little slump. Its good to know that we have great, true fans out there supporting us. I wish all of our fans were like u. I hope u get to the game early tomorrow for a seat. its gonna be a great game. I hope ur one of the loudest ones there. I know that myself as a senior, and all my other teamates, are gonna go out there and take it to them best we can. I know that the o-line is gonna do so much better than last time. I know the D will shut them down, and i know LOS will run for a lot of yards. That is our goal at least. It will be a great game. but once again i wanna say that its great to have u has fan. See ya tomorrow. (or actually u will se me, cuz ur gonna be watchin me) ;):D:D

Guest region4fan

You are such a terrific young man.....truly a great example of what Oakland football has to offer. You are right, I am behind you til the end no matter what. I know that you guys have what it takes to get the job done.Remember TEAM effort and come out swinging....well not like some of those Jets players!HAHA!!! I mean .... never quit. You bet I will be the loudest fan there. I will be waiting impatiently for those gates to open with assorted rain gear and blankets. I am in for the LONG HAUL BOYS!!!! HOPE you are too!!!! T minus 22 hours and 45 minutes!!!! GO PATRIOTS!!!!

I just wanna say that i like u 2 region4 fan. u are always on our side and giving us some positive talk.u are part of our family. thankx for always being for us. i am in for the long haul 2!1 more thing. i wanna tell our coaches that we thank them for all thier hard work and time away from their families.i especially want to tell the lebanon people thankx for coach moose.he is great and has fit right in with us.he has taught me so much this yr. thankx for the tape coach!

Well this must be said I don't think Oakland played a very good game agianst Riverdale the first time they met BUT Oakland sure didn't give up!! BOY what a scare for Riverdale fans!!I hate someone has to lose this week!Good luck Pats!! But when the smoke settles I truly believe it will be Riverdale playing agian next week!BUT to all you Patriots out there!!IF you guys pull it off,Then I will be a believer and follow you the rest of the way!! GOODLUCK to both teams may everyone play safe and remain healthy!!

GO WARRIORS!! :rolleyes: