Station Camp vs Gallatin

MJGOLDENBEARS

I'm sure GHS will try to spread receiver(s) out very wide. I like our chances for 1 on 1 coverage with the receivers. Stack the box!!! One thing GHS has always done well at (sometimes too well) is their receivers blocking down field. SC and Gallatin Freshmen play Thursday night at SC which should be another great game to watch. I believe the only loss for both teams is against the MJ Freshmen.

Gallatin freshmen lost to Blackman in overtime. True that Gallatin receivers are taught to block downfield. I wonder how chippy this game will be?

I'm sure GHS will try to spread receiver(s) out very wide. I like our chances for 1 on 1 coverage with the receivers. Stack the box!!! One thing GHS has always done well at (sometimes too well) is their receivers blocking down field. SC and Gallatin Freshmen play Thursday night at SC which should be another great game to watch. I believe the only loss for both teams is against the MJ Freshmen.

I'm sure Gallatin expects the box to be stacked. SC does a good job with their DEs pushing run inside and LBs filling gaps. Gallatin can throw it to several receivers if needed and has speed to get outside on the run. I think Gallatin could also stack the box. I see a close game won by exploiting mismatches if there are any.

GHS freshman team is a solid team and I predict a win. They are like SC varsity in that they could easily be undefeated.

Edited by TheRealTruth

I'm sure Gallatin expects the box to be stacked. SC does a good job with their DEs pushing run inside and LBs filling gaps. Gallatin can throw it to several receivers if needed and has speed to get outside on the run. I think Gallatin could also stack the box. I see a close game won by exploiting mismatches if there are any.

GHS freshman team is a solid team and I predict a win. They are like SC varsity in that they could easily be undefeated.

Easily.... Not so much. That's why MJ is undefeated.