Mt. Pleasant vs Cornersville

Big Bigby

Could be the first 1000 yard rusher since the #12 was on the field

MP #4 Jakedryn Warnsley I hear through my niece is a very kind, nice young man. He is reminiscent of #12 in a few ways, small, speedy, shifty but lacking Marco's vision, running over ya power, and planting of feet and changing direction on a dime.... I'll say he will easily have over 1500 yards by the end of the season.

I met his mom who was working the drive through at McDonald's... Sweet lady who is no doubt very proud of her baby boy; she asked "Did y'all go to the game Friday night?"... yes mam I answered... "Y'all seen my boy showing out?"... I asked is your son Warnsley?... She grinned real big and said "Yes sir"... I said yes mam I did, and enjoyed every minute of it, you make sure to tell him Big Bigby said to keep up the good work!

One proud mama that there was! And deservedly so.

Edited by Big Bigby

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree.............. keep us mTp folks talking about for years to come.... Too bad no lil boy #12, all girls. I think... Was wrong once this year could be a second one.

Kept me talking too as he defeated our team twice my SR yr and once in playoffs on my 18th bday! I didnt forget the dude!! I recently got in touch with Bubba C. and talked to him about old times.

MP #4 Jakedryn Warnsley I hear through my niece is a very kind, nice young man. He is reminiscent of #12 in a few ways, small, speedy, shifty but lacking Marco's vision, running over ya power, and planting of feet and changing direction on a dime.... I'll say he will easily have over 1500 yards by the end of the season.

I met his mom who was working the drive through at McDonald's... Sweet lady who is no doubt very proud of her baby boy; she asked "Did y'all go to the game Friday night?"... yes mam I answered... "Y'all seen my boy showing out?"... I asked is your son Warnsley?... She grinned real big and said "Yes sir"... I said yes mam I did, and enjoyed every minute of it, you make sure to tell him Big Bigby said to keep up the good work!

One proud mama that there was! And deservedly so.

Warnsley is a great athlete and plays full speed every play!