Dresden Lions at Trenton-Peabody....NEXT!

TheReaper

The Dresden faithful claiming this will be a 4-5 TD win have lost your marbles.

Check again. That's not the Dresden faithful. The Dresden fans I know have all said this game will be a battle. We're not expecting it to be easy & have nothing but respect for Trenton's program. That being said, I will never bet against my Lions either. Heard the Lions have been putting in the work & have something to prove this week. GO LIONS!!

Check again. That's not the Dresden faithful. The Dresden fans I know have all said this game will be a battle. We're not expecting it to be easy & have nothing but respect for Trenton's program. That being said, I will never bet against my Lions either. Heard the Lions have been putting in the work & have something to prove this week. GO LIONS!!

dtown check the opening post to this thread by The Reaper. I know he is a new guy but he is claiming a 3 to 4 TD victory only because the game is being played in Trenton. This guy makes it hard to pull for the Lions by posting that kind of crap. Just saying

dtown check the opening post to this thread by The Reaper. I know he is a new guy but he is claiming a 3 to 4 TD victory only because the game is being played in Trenton. This guy makes it hard to pull for the Lions by posting that kind of crap. Just saying

There's a few like Reaper in every fan base. That's why I said the Dresden faithful/ the fans I know all know this game is going to be a true test. None of the posters or Posse can figure out who Reaper is. Must be a recent grad trying to stir the opposition.

There's a few like Reaper in every fan base. That's why I said the Dresden faithful/ the fans I know all know this game is going to be a true test. None of the posters or Posse can figure out who Reaper is. Must be a recent grad trying to stir the opposition.

Better not be my recent grad. He better be knee deep in a physics book!!! 

Contain?? I think Peabody will have a tougher time containing us. We're ready for the challenge.

Reaper , i think  you've  been  sitting  in  the  dark  too  long  with  that  hoodie  over  your  face. to  think  we  will  have  a  hard  time  containing  those  lions. one  thing  for  sure  , by  the end  of  the  3RD qt  you  will  come  to  your  senses,  and  say  to  yourself  ( YOU  WERE  BLINDED BY  THE  LIGHT)  dont  forget  i  told  you  so.     ROLL  TIDE!!!!!!!!

Reaper , i think you've been sitting in the dark too long with that hoodie over your face. to think we will have a hard time containing those lions. one thing for sure , by the end of the 3RD qt you will come to your senses, and say to yourself ( YOU WERE BLINDED BY THE LIGHT) dont forget i told you so. ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!

See what I mean? There's a few of those fans like Reaper in every crowd. Lol The only game we can use to compare teams is West Carroll. Dresden won 47-0 & Trenton won 35-0. We've scored 293 pt against all our opponents & Peabody has scored 227. Containing Dresden with Winn able to scramble so well may be harder for Peabody then you think. It's going to come down to penalties in my opinion. GO LIONS!

OK I've been studying Trenton film today (bored at work). First let me say great idea by Trenton's coach to share film of Peabody v Greenfield and West Carroll. Cant learn crap from those games. My opinion is: Trenton's D line is pretty small except for one or two guys but very athletic. O line is large and athletic. Linebackers aren't huge but athletic. Secondary has height, speed and athleticism. See the common theme here??? #28 is a monster, #7 is Malone I'm sure, cause he can do anything he wants with the ball. QB looks tall and has a good arm (good move coach). They like passing in the flat and running behind #28. This will diffidently tell me if we are good as we have looked this season. Should be a very good game. Greenfield's QB could scramble and get enough time to throw downfield (Dresser's strong point). Greenfield didn't have receivers open or they were afraid to catch the ball (Dresden will make those catches and aren't afraid of getting hit). Trenton can run the ball and we better not let them get in the open field. As the great Snoop Lion says Trenton will "drop it like it's hot" when Alex Warren goes in for the big hit in the flat (google snoop lion). Learn something new every day.

We have a cage that was made this year for our boys to run out thru but I seriously doubt it would travel. It's pretty massive. I'm sure Kermit would love Dresden's entrance since he loves our fireworks so much. Never seen Rang run out without a shirt but I'm sure the ladies would like it.

I like the fact you built a cage for the Dresden Lions to come out in as long as the cage didnt cost a arm and a leg like McKenzies balloon entrance does.  It's something the kids can make a tradition out of and it will get them pumped up and excited and ready to play some football.  Hope they keep it.