Rossview @ Henry County

redblooded

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is good amno for DC to use swarm4 life do not open mouth and insert foot the old football takes a funny bounce sometimes when you go across that river quote name="Swarm4Life" post="3403989" timestamp="1443531909"]

Happened to catch a glimpse of the Rossview/Dickson County film. Looked like a couple of mediocre middle school teams battling it out. This Friday is going to be worse than what I expected. Henry Co. 35 Rossview 0. Running Clock whole second half.

The Dickson County football program needs more ammo than a CoachT message board can provide, I'm afraid. They've been shooting blanks since Creekwood came into existence.

Defense is the biggest factor in region 7 ball this year.

HC has a lot and Rossview has very little.

Here is an interesting stat on the year.

I actually believe this is how the region will be ranked come the end of the year.

Average Points Allowed Per Game

6.7 - Henry County

17.5 - Centennial

18.8 - Clarksville

21.5 - Brentwood

26.3 - Rossview

26.3 - North East

26.5 - Dickson County

31.8 - West Creek

We have more passing yards than anyone though

You didn't elaborate on your opinion of our weaknesses. Those Rossview would exploit?

By everything I have read from Henry County people it seems like you all really struggle defending the pass.

Also, we will bring a big crowd and the normal home field advantage will be limited some.

I'm ready for this one and hope that we get good weather!

By everything I have read from Henry County people it seems like you all really struggle defending the pass.

Also, we will bring a big crowd and the normal home field advantage will be limited some.

Henry County's Gold Ball standards are a little bit higher than most teams. So I'd take their so called struggles with a grain of salt.

As for your travel crowd, most likely you will have families of players on a cold and rainy night.

HC will have more middle school kids hanging out in the visitors stands than what you will bring.

Plus you will most likely get a large dose of their horn, considering the way you defense has been playing.

But hey, good luck, Go Hawks.

The thing about Henry co and home field advantage is its anything but normal

If u don't have a top level defense, you can't keep them quiet...and to my knowledge there is no D played in that zip code...enjoy the game pops

Kids play offense...men play defense

You said weaknesses, more than one.