Farragut vs. Campbell County

adalum96

Don't think I want to resort blaming the refs. That can always go both ways, but we had a TD get called back and a guy was wide open in the EZ and couldn't come down with the catch. We make those two plays it's probably a different game, but that's life for ya. Take nothing away from Farragut. They're a great team.

I agree about Farragut.  They are a very good team.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree.  I heard there was alot of laundry on the field in that game that was questionable against OR.

lol your info sucked  Farragut 5 for 50 yards OR 5 for 40 yards  and the called back td was absolutely  the correct call look it up on hudl    btw thanks for manning up sweetscience -- 2 good teams and we came out on top that night could go either way but the refs had no real outcome on the game 

We'll I'm back from my trip out west and I can say I hate my job sometimes. I kinda kept up with the games threw the wife and kids and I have to say, I am impressed with them beating Clinton at Clinton. I am going to try and watch the game on here somewhere but the guys at work said it was a fun game to watch. I thought Clinton would just be better this year than they are. I've tried to go back and read some of the post about cc but to be honest it looks like it's been a little quiet on here.

So I'll get everyone talking again, here goes, when CC goes to Farragut Friday it will be for first place in the district and prolly the region. CC qb is playing out of his mind and if it continues they may squeak out that 7-3 season everyone was talking about. They have Farragut, bell co. , Karns and OR to go so it could happen. I think there better than Karns and Bell county is usually good but they won't know how to defend CC. So they have to beat one of the other two.

If they finish 7-3 Price should be coach of the year. Doing that with two senior starters? That'd be awesome.

I was also told the grace game was a nail biter. I can't wait to watch the replays.

I say CC 41-38.

lol your info sucked  Farragut 5 for 50 yards OR 5 for 40 yards  and the called back td was absolutely  the correct call look it up on hudl    btw thanks for manning up sweetscience -- 2 good teams and we came out on top that night could go either way but the refs had no real outcome on the game 

Sounds good.  Thanks for the update.

Sounds like we will have our hands full..but for us too win we will have too get a couple of turnovers and pay off a few refs .plus we have to play our best game ..we are young with only 4 or so seniors contributing so we will definitely be the underdogs. I do not think they will blow us out but you never know look at clinton they had way more talent than AC ..

We'll I'm back from my trip out west and I can say I hate my job sometimes. I kinda kept up with the games threw the wife and kids and I have to say, I am impressed with them beating Clinton at Clinton. I am going to try and watch the game on here somewhere but the guys at work said it was a fun game to watch. I thought Clinton would just be better this year than they are. I've tried to go back and read some of the post about cc but to be honest it looks like it's been a little quiet on here.

So I'll get everyone talking again, here goes, when CC goes to Farragut Friday it will be for first place in the district and prolly the region. CC qb is playing out of his mind and if it continues they may squeak out that 7-3 season everyone was talking about. They have Farragut, bell co. , Karns and OR to go so it could happen. I think there better than Karns and Bell county is usually good but they won't know how to defend CC. So they have to beat one of the other two.

If they finish 7-3 Price should be coach of the year. Doing that with two senior starters? That'd be awesome.

I was also told the grace game was a nail biter. I can't wait to watch the replays.

I say CC 41-38.

Hey Crazy it has been quite...lol The bad thing about it is they are going to get the Farragut film that will shows how Farragut shut the CC QB down.

No, they didn't have an outcome on the game. What's sad though is although the block in the back was the correct call it didn't even need to happen and was way away from the actual play. In other words, Tee was going to score whether that block was made or not. It was a bonehead play by our guy because it wasn't even necessary. That's what sucked about it.

I say CC 41-38.

You're literally carolina crazy if you think CC will put up that many points on Farragut's D. #45 will be in CC backfield all night long. CC is decent, but for the most part they have played a bunch of cupcakes. Grace is not that good. Jeff Co manhandled them. The only decent team CC has played was Central, and they wiped the floor with them 28-0. CC hasn't come remotely close to seeing what they will Friday night. Farragut is in another league from most all the teams they have played. Just being real.

You're literally carolina crazy if you think CC will put up that many points on Farragut's D. #45 will be in CC backfield all night long. CC is decent, but for the most part they have played a bunch of cupcakes. Grace is not that good. Jeff Co manhandled them. The only decent team CC has played was Central, and they wiped the floor with them 28-0. CC hasn't come remotely close to seeing what they will Friday night. Farragut is in another league from most all the teams they have played. Just being real.

I think someone is still but hurt over that loss too farugutlol.lol..don't worry SS if we lose we want cry and fire our coach and make excuses. .lol.lol

very true he was scoring regardless -- our tailback has 3 scores over 80 yards each all called back on stupid but legit penalties -- makes you wonder what the heck kids think 

Very true. We had another stupid block in the back in that game also which negated a big play. It was on our sideline. Just ridiculous and wasn't even necessary. Yeah, I'm not sure what these kids are thinking, but it happens a lot. You can almost guarantee it will happen on a punt return half the time.