East Hamilton @ Livingston Academy

mcvolfan

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East Ham will dominate and send a message to the Stoners! East Ham crushes LA and will do the same the SMHS in a few weeks.

really? They are that bad or we have a rep of being that good? I don't know about us being that good, we have our share of problems especially o/line. Edited by mcvolfan

ok gcjackets, just watched the stone @ Livingston game. I gotta say, they both looked like 9,10,11,12 year olds playing. size, speed and style. There is absolutely NO WAY we dont go undefeated in this region. sorry but if your a stone fan/parent you may dominate all the other 4a region 3 teams, but your delusional if you think your going to dominate (your words) East Ham.

ok gcjackets, just watched the stone @ Livingston game. I gotta say, they both looked like 9,10,11,12 year olds playing. size, speed and style. There is absolutely NO WAY we dont go undefeated in this region. sorry but if your a stone fan/parent you may dominate all the other 4a region 3 teams, but your delusional if you think your going to dominate (your words) East Ham.

I guess it should make you very confident when two of your four wins are against teams that haven't won a game. No way E. Hamilton don't go undefeated in the region? You need to get back on your meds.

I guess it should make you very confident when two of your four wins are against teams that haven't won a game. No way E. Hamilton don't go undefeated in the region? You need to get back on your meds.

actually sir 3 of our 4 have come against teams with no wins. Gave one 5a team all they wanted and beat an undefeated 5a team, we all know what happpened at ooltewah- but was to be expected. whats your point? my confidence comes from watching video on livingston and stone. that big bad double wing stone runs doesnt look so tough to me, of course we have played rhea county's the past 3 years so that may have something to with that. Livingston looks way undersized and slow so theres that. who's your team by the way? didnt mean to touch a nerve, just trash talkin its half the fun if you dont take it personal.