East Hamilton @ Livingston Academy

mcvolfan

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that the good sport stuff is out of the way.

Livingston academy has the absolute worst facilities I have ever been to we have been all over the southeast the past 10 years playing football and that was the absolute worst football trip ever and we have been to some sh**-holes. That county, booster club, school board or whoever funds that program should be ashamed of themselves. Great band, great sportsmanship from the players, enthusiastic fans. No funding for facilities. Someone needs to step up and fund a proper field your players would be proud of. Unless they like playing in a mud hole. When dry with no turf it has to feel like playing on concrete.

Livingston academy has the absolute worst facilities I have ever been to we have been all over the southeast the past 10 years playing football and that was the absolute worst football trip ever and we have been to some sh**-holes. That county, booster club, school board or whoever funds that program should be ashamed of themselves. Great band, great sportsmanship from the players, enthusiastic fans. No funding for facilities. Someone needs to step up and fund a proper field your players would be proud of. Unless they like playing in a mud hole. When dry with no turf it has to feel like playing on concrete.

Glad you enjoyed the trip to the rural uppercumberland. It's true that our facilities aren't always in the best conditions but that's the way we like it. Way to go LA!!!

Clown. The fact that you solely came back to bash a school, community, and whether you admit it or not, take a swipe towards the kids, is completely classless. Obviously, you have never heard of a budget and are one of these fools that think football is life. However, enjoy your loss in your Mercedes Benz.

If you think Livingston is bad, you need to go play all over the southeast for another 10 years. I have been to much worse than Livingston.

Clown. The fact that you solely came back to bash a school, community, and whether you admit it or not, take a swipe towards the kids, is completely classless. Obviously, you have never heard of a budget and are one of these fools that think football is life. However, enjoy your loss in your Mercedes Benz.

Well I gues that answers why. If the community doesn't care, it will never change. didnt bash anyone except your leaders with the money. I don't have that Mercedes, I bet someone in your leadership that controls money going to your athletic program does though. I Maybe a clown and classless in your eyes but I would want better for my kid. You all are being robbed blind by someone and your too stuck on complaining about critics to see it, let alone fix it.