East Hamilton @ Livingston Academy

mcvolfan

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok gcjackets, just watched the stone @ Livingston game. I gotta say, they both looked like 9,10,11,12 year olds playing. size, speed and style. There is absolutely NO WAY we dont go undefeated in this region. sorry but if your a stone fan/parent you may dominate all the other 4a region 3 teams, but your delusional if you think your going to dominate (your words) East Ham.

EH will beat LA, but SM is a whole different animal. They may not look like much to you on film, but they are legit. EH isn't exactly world beaters, but within yalls region EH does stand the best chance to beat Stone Memorial.

With that said, I like SM to beat EH in the last game of the season and win the region title.

well yall have my confidence back down to earth now. You know these teams better than i do. glad you think we'll be ok against LA. long way to go for us to lose. excited to see some new facilities and how mid and upper tennessee do friday nights.

EH 28 LA 21

If you all contain Linder and their quarterback then you have the game in the bag. If Linder puts up 300 yards you all will have trouble. Watch for Linder to throw the ball deep he's not the QB but can throw farther than the freshman QB Haynes!!

Edited by 1972kelsey

actually sir 3 of our 4 have come against teams with no wins. Gave one 5a team all they wanted and beat an undefeated 5a team, we all know what happpened at ooltewah- but was to be expected. whats your point? my confidence comes from watching video on livingston and stone. that big bad double wing stone runs doesnt look so tough to me, of course we have played rhea county's the past 3 years so that may have something to with that. Livingston looks way undersized and slow so theres that. who's your team by the way? didnt mean to touch a nerve, just trash talkin its half the fun if you dont take it personal.

You didn't touch a nerve.That trash talking can go both ways. Sadly, my team is the one that will probably take a bad beating from your team Friday night. LA's defense reminds me of someone pouring water in an onion bag.

You didn't touch a nerve.That trash talking can go both ways. Sadly, my team is the one that will probably take a bad beating from your team Friday night. LA's defense reminds me of someone pouring water in an onion bag.

Should make for an interesting game then. Our offense is known to forget to get on the bus sometimes.