Fairview at Cheatham County

Swarm

Always look forward to playing at the Cubs den and sitting with the home crowd. Probably gonna eat some catfish on the way over.

Looks like Waverly scored quite a bit on the Cubs last week. I'm thinking Fairview will be hard to slow down. They're starting to look pretty good on both sides of the ball. What say you?

I'd like to see the Fairview defense continue to play like they have the last 6 quarters and see improvement on special teams. We got a good kicker and punter but blocking and coverage has been weak. One of Hickman County's TDs last week was a kickoff return that you could see was going to the house almost as soon as the kid caught the ball.

I like the weekly improvement we're starting to see though. Go Jackets!

Edited by Swarm

The time of the 9 or 10 pages of posts on fairview boards might be over. Sad day when we cant make one page of comments. What is the world coming to?

You will probably get that the week Fairview plays Camden other than that the rest of your opponents really haven't got much to talk about.Harpeth is having a decent year but never see any posters for the Indians.

Chirp.. Chirp..

Jackets looked solid last night. Was pleased to see the D-linemen making tackles and the the down field blocking by the wide receivers.

Keep your nose to the grindstone boys. One game at a time. I like where this is going.

Good luck with the rest of your season Cubs.