Thoughts on stone memorial off the mountain?

smpanthers

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw a thread by somebody from east ham saying they're gonna destroy "the stoners". I really feel like it'll be a good game, but I don't feel like they can destroy us

That could be me but I think you misquoted me. I just feel like we will have a good game plan on the wing t offense that other teams fail to have. I mean we did spend 3 years playing against rhea county's which is one of the better wing t offenses in the state. So we do know how to scheme against it. Just up to the players to do what their supposed to do. Our out of district schedule is IMO tougher than most in our district, granted only two of the four turned out to be competitive. I do like east ham's chances just not as much as I started out.

That could be me but I think you misquoted me. I just feel like we will have a good game plan on the wing t offense that other teams fail to have. I mean we did spend 3 years playing against rhea county's which is one of the better wing t offenses in the state. So we do know how to scheme against it. Just up to the players to do what their supposed to do. Our out of district schedule is IMO tougher than most in our district, granted only two of the four turned out to be competitive. I do like east ham's chances just not as much as I started out.

I THINK THE CANES WILL RUN THRU THIS REGION LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN, NO ONE RUNS THE WINGT LIKE RHEA COUNTY AND IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY REAL SPEED DEM CANES WILL LIVE IN THE BACKFIELD. #LOP

I don't believe it was you but we played rhea 14-7 in the summer and they scored off 2 busted plays