Thoughts on stone memorial off the mountain?

smpanthers

I don't believe it was you but we played rhea 14-7 in the summer and they scored off 2 busted plays

smpanthers- are you a player for Stone? To say that you played rhea to a 14-7 score in a scrimmage is pathetic!!! It was a scrimmage and further more you are talking about a rhea team that is 3-3 so far- average at best!

The Stoners better prove it every friday from here on out for they will be sad come playoff time! 

They are not good enough to just show up. After watching them on internet they are very weak in some areas. 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

smpanthers- are you a player for Stone? To say that you played rhea to a 14-7 score in a scrimmage is pathetic!!! It was a scrimmage and further more you are talking about a rhea team that is 3-3 so far- average at best!

The Stoners better prove it every friday from here on out for they will be sad come playoff time!

They are not good enough to just show up. After watching them on internet they are very weak in some areas.

No my son is, but rhea has lost 3 games, two top 10 Tennessee teams, and a top 10 Indiana team

Stone Memorial 28 Hixson 14

East Hamilton 20 Hixson 14

Yea you don't have a clue what your talking about

And you posted those scores because that's such a big difference and proves something? And the fact sm turned the ball over multiple times against a bad team and still won. And it should have been an even bigger lead but kneeled it to end the game. All of this is supposed to show how much better sm is than eh? Ok. You might also consider who we played the week before Hixson, when you play a team of that caliber your going to have a few bumps and bruises slowing you down a little bit the next week. I guess what I'm trying to say is unless the score is a total blow out the final score doesn't mean squat. Edited by mcvolfan