Week 8: Westview (2-4;1-2) at South Gibson (6-0;3-0) (Class 3A-Region 7)

NotNoahHouck

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50-25

the VERY weak first 6 game schedule of SGC is starting to be exposed....losing at home by 25 to a 2-4 Westview is what I believe is going to be the start of an 0-4 finish for them...murderer's row coming up for them...Liberty...D'berg...Milan...I'm seeing 6-4...

the VERY weak first 6 game schedule of SGC is starting to be exposed....losing at home by 25 to a 2-4 Westview is what I believe is going to be the start of an 0-4 finish for them...murderer's row coming up for them...Liberty...D'berg...Milan...I'm seeing 6-4...

Liberty- loss, Dyersburg- Loss, Milan- maybe?

I am not totally shocked by this score. If you can stop Beal and Hicks, you usually have a game. The key to weakview is making them pass the ball. SGHS must have had a really weak schedule.

Even though it was a jamboree contest, Milan was a lot weaker than Martin when they faced the mighty Lions from Dresden. Westview had excellent line play against Dresden and has been the toughest test to date. They usually get better as the season goes, so I guess if they can win out--that'll make them 3rd or 4th place for playoff seeding.

Good luck SGHS the rest of the way.

Liberty- loss, Dyersburg- Loss, Milan- maybe?

I am not totally shocked by this score. If you can stop Beal and Hicks, you usually have a game. The key to weakview is making them pass the ball. SGHS must have had a really weak schedule.

Even though it was a jamboree contest, Milan was a lot weaker than Martin when they faced the mighty Lions from Dresden. Westview had excellent line play against Dresden and has been the toughest test to date. They usually get better as the season goes, so I guess if they can win out--that'll make them 3rd or 4th place for playoff seeding.

Good luck SGHS the rest of the way.

Thanks for the luck, we had a problem all year with missing and not finishing tackles and eventually it would catch up with us. Better to lose now I suppose. Best of luck your way

Since the Trojans playoff hopes are on the line big time here I'm sure you will be a S Gibson fan tonight. :)

Nah, I'm not that kind of competitor...I want them to know they can't hang when we play well...cause if we go to state that's all we're gona hear...but that Dburg game!!! Rather just go at it again and whatever happens, happens