Warren County vs Sequatchie County

Pioneersports

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on the win WC. I'm really happy for the coaches and community, but more so especially the players. The players put more hard work in than most people can even begin to comprehend unless they are a former player themselves.

Hopefully this is a changing point in the Pioneers season and yall can go out and get another win against either Siegel or Coffee County. Sometimes all it takes is 1 win for players to start believing they can win by buying into what their coaches are preaching.

GO PIONEERS!!!

I thought Warren did an excellent job. All the way from their entrance into the stadium to the homecoming floats. Sequatchie was outcoached from the kickoff. That's two weeks in a row this has happened. Something has to give. This is a very good group of players that should be 7-0.

Maybe they should be 6-1 but no way 7-0. I didn't see the WC game so saying Squatch should be 6-1 could be debatable. Just because you won 5 straight don't mean anything. DC was clearly the better team and controlled the entire game. It's not like we got lucky and won on some last second trick play.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN