Warren County vs Sequatchie County

Pioneersports

I hope for a Sequatchie win but wont be surprised if this game is closer than most expect. Any team that Warren has played could play with Sequatchie and probably beat them. This is not a give me.

WC did play DC closer than SQUATCH if you're into all of that, which I'm not. I suspect we will see a great game from the Squatch. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WC has 4 better than average RB's.  The power run game should be the difference this week.. I like our chances to notch the 1st win of the year.  The offense must string together a few old fashioned scoring drives and the defense must stop the run and big plays, 2 other games on the schedule are very winnable too.

Even though I believe squat will win, the first winless team will either be WC or Siegel

I say Squat wins this one easy, but have to disagree with you on Siegel being winless.  I think no matter how down they are for a Rutherford county team they still handle Warren County easily. 

I say Squat wins this one easy, but have to disagree with you on Siegel being winless.  I think no matter how down they are for a Rutherford county team they still handle Warren County easily. 

That they will, as in handle WC with ease. Siegel may be winless too, but look at who they have played. Then look at their scores compared to WC's scoring output against all of their opponents.

Siegel's offense isn't half bad. They have scored 148 points on the year compared to WC's 51 overall points versus way weaker non-region competition. That's a 97 point difference. Siegels offense certainly isn't killer, but just not awful like the Pioneer offense.

WC did slightly play Cookeville closer than Siegel. WC lost by 28 whereas Siegel lost by 31. Against Riverdale WC lost 45-3 (42 point loss). Siegel lost 42-21 (21 point loss). Versus Smyrna WC lost 43-0, Siegel lost 45-7.

WC will be the first team with a losing record that Siegel has played ALL year. The have only played 5 and 6A teams, all with WINNING records too. My prediction for the WC/Siegel game is 45-13 Siegel.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN