Week 9: Harriman @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to it. If there's a way that I can give you my number without everybody seeing it, let me know and we can work something out. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow! I love coming to Oneida to play. You guys have always been very classy folks.

Shoot me an email if you want. dcrowley zero six @ gmail dot com just remove all spaces and change "zero six" to 06 and "dot" to . And you're good to go.

WR / DB & a lot with the QB also. He went to Tusculum after he graduated from Oneida and we always laughed about his first game at Tusculum that he got any real playing time. It was his sophomore year and he would be the starter after this game I'm referring to but he went in at the end of the first quarter and in 3 quarters of his first college game he had more attempted passes than his senior year at Oneida. And they played 14 games his senior year :lol: Needless to say he likes to air it out after his time up there but also realizes you really can't pull that off in most small systems.

Guest Fall101

It's gameday fellers and I am not gonna be able to get away from work and go. I got faith in my Indians. The D will be strong and help them pull off the W.

Indians 28

Harriman 14