• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fall101

Don't be mad at me BD.

1- GB

2- HHS

3- Oneida

4- CF

I think that CF makes it to at least the 3rd round with the winner of the 3rd round game going to Cookeville. I've went back and forth between Oneida and CF for the 3 and 4 but I don't think CF will win especially if Ervin isn't healthy. I still think a full strength CF team is region champs but that's not how it went down.

I agree. I just have Oneida and Harriman flipped. I just believe Oneida finds a way to win Friday night.

Don't be mad at me BD.

1- GB

2- HHS

3- Oneida

4- CF

I think that CF makes it to at least the 3rd round with the winner of the 3rd round game going to Cookeville. I've went back and forth between Oneida and CF for the 3 and 4 but I don't think CF will win especially if Ervin isn't healthy. I still think a full strength CF team is region champs but that's not how it went down.

Very realistic prediction. I'll never pick against harriman but, I know GB is a great team, and Oneida isn't too far behind. Got a long two weeks ahead to see how it all plays out. The Oneida CF game may be 0-0 going into overtime. That one will be a defensive battle

Very realistic prediction. I'll never pick against harriman but, I know GB is a great team, and Oneida isn't too far behind. Got a long two weeks ahead to see how it all plays out. The Oneida CF game may be 0-0 going into overtime. That one will be a defensive battle

I agree completely and there is no shame in believing in your team. Especially when they have a legitimate shot at winning this whole thing and going to Cookeville. I wonder how many regions in the entire state, in all classifications have 4 teams that could make it to Cookeville

I agree completely and there is no shame in believing in your team. Especially when they have a legitimate shot at winning this whole thing and going to Cookeville. I wonder how many regions in the entire state, in all classifications have 4 teams that could make it to Cookeville

UC's region is 3 deep. That's about it though. After watching a little film I think we have the better team this Friday, but Oneida's coaching staff evens things out. I believe we have more threats to take it to the end zone on any given play than they do, but their defense will be in the right place to make plays. Having to stop 19 will wear us down. I think we can get it done. Just gotta play our best game and trust our guys. 30, 11, 12, 32, 7, & 8 can score if you arent careful

Guest Fall101

UC's region is 3 deep. That's about it though. After watching a little film I think we have the better team this Friday, but Oneida's coaching staff evens things out. I believe we have more threats to take it to the end zone on any given play than they do, but their defense will be in the right place to make plays. Having to stop 19 will wear us down. I think we can get it done. Just gotta play our best game and trust our guys. 30, 11, 12, 32, 7, & 8 can score if you arent careful

BD I can't wait for this game! I'll take our bunch over anybody in 1a. People may not believe UC can be beat. I know one thing Oneida and Harriman will go out there and lay it all on the line and bust anybody square in the mouth! That's why Friday will be a slug fest!!

BD I can't wait for this game! I'll take our bunch over anybody in 1a. People may not believe UC can be beat. I know one thing Oneida and Harriman will go out there and lay it all on the line and bust anybody square in the mouth! That's why Friday will be a slug fest!!

I don't buy into the West Tennessee greatness. Anybody can be beat. That odd shaped ball can bounce a funny way. We've got a great bunch this year, and they've been working as hard as they can, taking their lumps the last couple of years to get to this point. I think some of those lumps are the reason they aren't getting that much recognition but they are coming together

Guest Fall101

I don't buy into the West Tennessee greatness. Anybody can be beat. That odd shaped ball can bounce a funny way. We've got a great bunch this year, and they've been working as hard as they can, taking their lumps the last couple of years to get to this point. I think some of those lumps are the reason they aren't getting that much recognition but they are coming together

I agree! Where is your ole pal sportswriter? I figured he would show up this week.