Week 9: West Greene (2-5) @ Elizabethton (6-1)

EHSTrack06

We played you in 09 and 10

Yes yall did. I'm talking about consistently both teams met from 1924 up until 07. Picking up a 2 games series is not what I was wanting. Alot of good teams, players, and traditions at both schools and the series is within a few games of each other all time.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lawnman is still here just real busy and have to head back to Illinois Saturday and I have a million things to do.Home coming this week and this game will be over in first quarter.I to wish we would play the Devils and maybe we can play them in the years to come.gr8tplay how is your father in law doing and been keeping you and there family in my prayers.

Lawnman is still here just real busy and have to head back to Illinois Saturday and I have a million things to do.Home coming this week and this game will be over in first quarter.I to wish we would play the Devils and maybe we can play them in the years to come.gr8tplay how is your father in law doing and been keeping you and there family in my prayers.

Thanks pal. He isn't doing well at all. They called the family in today to say our last goodbyes. He could be promoted to glory just anytime now. Every second left is now a treasured moment with him. Don't see him holding on much longer. Really means a lot you asking about him. Praying that everyone everywhere be thankful for your loved ones. All to quickly can that change! Edited by gr8tplay

Thanks pal. He isn't doing well at all. They called the family in today to say our last goodbyes. He could be promoted to glory just anytime now. Every second left is now a treasured moment with him. Don't see him holding on much longer. Really means a lot you asking about him. Praying that everyone everywhere be thankful for your loved ones. All to quickly can that change!

Hate to hear that and we forget just how fragile life is and we need to tell our loved ones everyday how much we love them.I will keep you and the family in our prayers.

Well it seems that most of Greene County will be visiting us here in Carter County. Now the questions isn't who wins between Betsy and the Buffaloes or them Dawgs and Rebels. Nope, not the question at all. The question is.....which team puts the most points on the board? Betsy or Hampton? Gonna be fun finding out!!!!

Edited by gr8tplay